Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So can we get a betting line on them getting back together by the end of the season?

wonder what the timeline will be for this season…a couple months? A year? If a year, I can see them getting back together, seen this situation firsthand, it just takes some distancing from the initial news and parents figuring out how to co-parent

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Going by the previews Lawrence goes back to Condola and I think he should stay with her for the rest of the series. Issa just playing the greatest hits if she keeps this going. He should marry Condola, have more babies, etc and they run into each other every once in awhile and dream about what if we have worked it out and move pass it quickly.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Going by the previews Lawrence goes back to Condola and I think he should stay with her for the rest of the series. Issa just playing the greatest hits if she keeps this going. He should marry Condola, have more babies, etc and they run into each other every once in awhile and dream about what if we have worked it out and move pass it quickly.

I don't even understand why lawrence would wanna fukk with issa. she ain't bout shyt anyways.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Good first episode. I’m still amazed how they managed to get so much out of a 30min episode. I don’t any other shows of this caliber that still does 30min episodes

It’s crazy I didn’t know they all went to Stanford. Now I understand a lil more why Issa be so hard on herself and career. Felt like they should have mentioned much earlier in the show. Graduating from a university like that adds a lil more pressure to people in life

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the audio bad on this show? I had the sound bar on and still had to turn on caption.

Or maybe like most women in a group, these broads talk too fast and all at the same time. :heh: