Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I went to undergrad in LA and worked their post grad. The young professional black community is VERY small. Especially if you went to USC/UCLA.

Black LA is tiny as hell in the grand scheme of LA. Like yeah Black Population is the size of Atlanta proper but in the grand scheme its tiny when you compare it to the total LA pop.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
This is ironic because Lawrence was broke and wasn’t fukking her toward the end. I’d flip and say maybe Issa is impossible to pleasure
Or maybe she just a bust down that happened to be in committed relationship once upon a time

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
This show is really good for men to watch. It shows you the types of class of women and what you will be dealing with. Molly is 92(if anyone is interested look up BGS IBMOR octane levels). Broads like that aren’t dateable unless you’re some type of Entrepreneur type dude. They are pushy and they will use you to succeed. The problem is they be pushy and not one you would consider marriageable.

Definitely check out BGS IBMOR and "The Fieldmaster" Rom Wills reviews on the show on their Youtube channels. They bring a viewpoint that opens your mind to the caliber of women on the show. Now it's clear that it may go over some folks heads but I enjoy the show and their commentary makes it clear how good the show writers are. I just get this feeling that they won't let Lawrence be happy with Condola despite how well they handled the news of Issa being his "longtime" ex.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Definitely check out BGS IBMOR and "The Fieldmaster" Rom Wills reviews on the show on their Youtube channels. They bring a viewpoint that opens your mind to the caliber of women on the show. Now it's clear that it may go over some folks heads but I enjoy the show and their commentary makes it clear how good the show writers are. I just get this feeling that they won't let Lawrence be happy with Condola despite how well they handled the news of Issa being his "longtime" ex.
I agree.

And as far as the bolded I agree. But for me it would also a good thing. A dude like Lawrence deserves to find someone who wasn’t divorced. He worked on himself and improved the areas he lacked. He still have some things to work on but he’s heading in the right direction if he continues his self improvement.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I have HBO but for some reason can’t catch the eps on demand, I don’t think I ever knew when it aired. See y’all tonight after Homeland, hopefully I remember.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I agree.

And as far as the bolded I agree. But for me it would also a good thing. A dude like Lawrence deserves to find someone who wasn’t divorced. He worked on himself and improved the areas he lacked. He still have some things to work on but he’s heading in the right direction if he continues his self improvement.
what does this even mean lol