Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just watched. Quick thoughts..

-Insecure has some dope cinematography.

-I don't know why people care so much about Lawrence. The show is about Issa. Plus Lawrence was a bum just like Issa. Any man that looks up to him gets the :comeon: face from me.
-I still dont get why Issa aint staying with Molly.

-Looks like Molly and Issa haven't learned any lessons from last year (so far... I know the writers will have them grow somehow)

We tippin Uber and Lyft drivers now? :mjpls: Might as well call a cab.

You'd think the bold would've been apparent from the beginning. People bemoaning Lawrence being gone need to peep last season's finale again and the scene with him and Issa. It was clear that his character's arc was done after that.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dro is a fukking idiot. He can fukk Molly whenever he wants but he insists on doing all this psuedo relationship shyt :hhh:
I think he genuinely likes kicking it with Molly. They had a good friendship before and grew up together. He just wants to add the fukking in but not change the dynamic.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Check out @KillJoiiiBang’s Tweet:

Issa and Lawrence were in a RELATIONSHIP years prior. She coulda dropped that nikka at any time but chose to wait until he got his shyt together to cheat.

Thats why people were doing the #teamlawrence shyt. It was lowkey brilliant of the show to put that dynamic out there. And its still a great show with what they are doing now.

The difference is that Issa is staying with Daniel FREE of charge and complaining and being passive aggressive. Lawrence was still paying his half of the bills, even while unemployed. He wasn’t getting a free ride.

When your getting a free ride you don’t complain about S H I T. Daniel coulda been having orgies and threesomes in his room and Issa shoulda had a coke and a smile and shut the fukk up.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched. Quick thoughts..

-Insecure has some dope cinematography.

-I don't know why people care so much about Lawrence. The show is about Issa. Plus Lawrence was a bum just like Issa. Any man that looks up to him gets the :comeon: face from me.
-I still dont get why Issa aint staying with Molly.

-Looks like Molly and Issa haven't learned any lessons from last year (so far... I know the writers will have them grow somehow)

We tippin Uber and Lyft drivers now? :mjpls: Might as well call a cab.
Apparently Issa broke a vase. Also living with someone deteriorates the friendship lol that’s why she about to fukk it up with Daniel.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Ea5w.gif

:demonic: This is for The Issa Squad.
:russ:You better Keep that Same Energy when Issa does more stupid shyt this season.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
good start to the season. really sets the tone for what the characters will be dealing with.

the we got y'all organization is dead on. i've worked for a couple of programs identical to that and it's nothing but white ppl.

molly needs to smarten up and let go of dro. i don't think it's gonna happen but it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

daniel cares too much about issa for some reason. he's doing a lot for her. i can see them falling out and then making peace at the end and moving on from his character like they did lawrence.

Hand me two of them Capri-Suns then, a nikka parched

LMAO!!!

i was dead when he started rolling a blunt after.