Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
635700639833574747-1620005369_NickiMinaj31.imgopt1000x70.jpg

No Issa it's not gonna work out for you going about it this way!!!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nah, she just wants to believe that if no one can have a perfect marriage then her parents should. Her parents are the perfect image she is trying to build her life after.
Molly doesn't have a realistic view of relationships. This is why she can't have one for herself. She wants picture perfect without realizing how they really work.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Molly doesn't have a realistic view of relationships. This is why she can't have one for herself. She wants picture perfect without realizing how they really work.
That's exactly why she wanted to have a relationship like what she thought her parents had. She didn't think they had anything that would cause a rift & call for work to mend.

I'm siding with Molly cause my parents went through a rift and I took it hard cause I never expected my parents to have marital issues. Maybe that's part of the reason I can't quite get this dating shyt right :yeshrug:

*Rep pending by the way.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Hate to say it Targset but our queen dying at the end. That talk about naming heirs after her convinced me. She either marrying jon or naming him her heir after she passes away.:to:

Dany and Jon have a baby. On her death bed while giving birth, she names Jon lord protector until their child comes of age. :patrice:
Breh this the insecure thread :Lolmj3: