Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Lawrence with the semi wins all throughout.....smashing them PAWGs and PAAGs (jokingly of course cuz they asses was lacking) but then he couldnt buss back to back so he left them :snoop: still got that nut tho :mjgrin:.....i lowkey thought the white girl was gonna say "nikka dikk" at some point :sadcam:.....issa took hella Ls tonight before that "win" and molly was looking nice (even got pretty feet :noah:)....that open relationship stuff tho :huhldup:...this ep was a lil weird for me tho cuz for some reason i kept thinking the white chick lawrence banged was the chick issa work with but just with straight hair and i thought the dude that was fingering the big girl looked too much like he was related to her :pachaha:...still a good ep tho and gave me my titty quota :banderas:
no-2.gif

Damn it lawerwnce didn't realize he was being fetishized. :snoop:
ehh man sometimes u gotta get fetishized and slang that bbc around every now and then :francis:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
All Lawrence had to do was tell them chicks to suck sum dikk.....just keep em' freakin.....

Just take control of the situation.....damn nikka:snoop:

He still won tho:wow:
Yea, I felt that scene was a bit unrealistic. Issa was just trynna send a message. Veteran hoes would know that you have to tend to the dikk all times. In real life they'd understand that the dikk doesn't have an on and off button. That white girl should had that dikk on her mouth if she really wanted to get her nut off.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Lawrence is naive but it's understandable because he's been with Issa most of his young adult life. He doesn't know the game. He knew that these white girls just wanted some dikk but what really made him feel objectified was when this white bytch was mad that he couldn't fukk her after he busted a nut in her friend; like he was suppose to be this fukking machine that doesn't stop fukking until you tell it to. And add insult to injury, she brings up some black dude that could cum and fukk right after.They completely disposed of him like some busted of up dildo. Both Lawrence and Issa had shytty nights.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Yea, I felt that scene was a bit unrealistic. Issa was just trynna send a message. Veteran hoes would know that you have to tend to the dikk all times. In real life they'd understand that the dikk doesn't have an on and off button. That white girl should had that dikk on her mouth if she really wanted to get her nut off.
Yea no doubt.....I think women everywhere dealin wit cats threesome fantasies....and the reality that some chicks wit the shyts so cats havin expectations......

(just went out wit a chick that told me she tried to give her ex that gift for his bday but he stopped in the middle of it cuz he loved her too much....couldn't see anybody else pleasing her male or female:francis:so the shyt is jumpin off heavy I guess)...

Plus this is the "hoe season" in the shows storyline, I guess for both male and females.....so the everything ain't for everybody message had to be kicked there.

But the man in me couldn't help but want cuz to figure out how to keep shyt poppin'......:wow:oh well.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I'm calling it. Issa's gonna start a relationship with Daniel and Lawrence is gonna start taking L's until he seeks solace in Issa, but he'll be turned away.

LawrenceHive will be straight :mjcry: and Women will be like "Yaaasss, bytch!" and something about ain't shyt nikkas.

Disregard this if I'm wrong.:mjgrin:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I'm calling it. Issa's gonna start a relationship with Daniel and Lawrence is gonna start taking L's until he seeks solace in Issa, but he'll be turned away.

LawrenceHive will be straight :mjcry: and Women will be like "Yaaasss, bytch!" and something about ain't shyt nikkas.

Disregard this if I'm wrong.:mjgrin:
I'm thinking she does start a relationship with Daniel and in the same way Lawrence and Tasha didn't work out because the past relationship was just too fresh, she'll end BACK up with Lawrence at seasons end. and he's gonna be ready and willing on some "I was out here wilding out but none of it compares to having you" :manny:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Lawrence with the semi wins all throughout.....smashing them PAWGs and PAAGs (jokingly of course cuz they asses was lacking) but then he couldnt buss back to back so he left them :snoop: still got that nut tho :mjgrin:.....i lowkey thought the white girl was gonna say "nikka dikk" at some point :sadcam:.....issa took hella Ls tonight before that "win" and molly was looking nice (even got pretty feet :noah:)....that open relationship stuff tho :huhldup:...this ep was a lil weird for me tho cuz for some reason i kept thinking the white chick lawrence banged was the chick issa work with but just with straight hair and i thought the dude that was fingering the big girl looked too much like he was related to her :pachaha:...still a good ep tho and gave me my titty quota :banderas:

ehh man sometimes u gotta get fetishized and slang that bbc around every now and then :francis:

Breh, I was like....this train is right around the corner