Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Finished the first ep, had a lot of funny moments Yoda Blood was hilarious.
I'm not sure what Lawrence is thinking, i think as someone posted he's a nice guy trying to be savage... let's see where this goes.

Daps
I'm 31, I work out regularly and I too get hard off the sight of a girl every now and then. Just not the girl I've been fukking for forever and a day. My girl is my favorite dish, but when it's prepared for me everyday I'm not as excited to dive in it, I need some appetizers before we start.:yeshrug:

make up sex breh, I get your point when you stay with the person and fukk them everyday, but they had a huge fight and its been a while since he hit that so it is possible
:ld:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
My wife never leaving me :damn:

And I'm not in as good of shape as him :mjcry:

Me and my wife just left the gym though :shaq:
:patrice: You not putting in work in the bedroom breh? He not doing nothing special.

Hop in the gym, a Gangsta Physique will improve your sex game. Can't be :flabbynsick:, your girl will leave you.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
shorty is feelin Lawrence and wants to be wifed!!.....look how disappointed she was when he brushed off her Thursday invite for Friday...when she said "maybe i'll be here" shorty was tryin to subtly let him know she was pissed but at the same time not tryin to show she was fienin....

when she saw how head strong he was...educated black man with determination but was just goin through a minor setback
I can't fault Tasha for just wanting to be chose. How many dudes around have themselves together like Lawrence? She blinded by being handy p*ssy to realize that Lawrence is still crazy over Issa. Well, after he played her about seeing her for Thursday I think she might be thinking that Issa still had a big portion of Lawrence's mind and heart.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Never mess with a man that isn't at least 6 months to a year out of a long term relationship. 2 years is probably best. Men take break ups harder than women. If Issa found a guy better or equal to Lawrence right now she wouldn't look back. Yet Lawrence already has someone better than Issa and he is still conflicted. Tasha doesn't have a chance and it has nothing to do with her or her personality.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm 31, I work out regularly and I too get hard off the sight of a girl every now and then. Just not the girl I've been fukking for forever and a day. My girl is my favorite dish, but when it's prepared for me everyday I'm not as excited to dive in it, I need some appetizers before we start.:yeshrug:
I agree. But imagine the girl you been fukking forever was gone for a few months. It's going to give you time to miss fukking her so when you see her again it's gone hit you. shyt I was with my baby's momma off and on for 13/14 years. Since we broke up I don't see her that often but when I do all I can think about is knocking that down again.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I agree. But imagine the girl you been fukking forever was gone for a few months. It's going to give you time to miss fukking her so when you see her again it's gone hit you. shyt I was with my baby's momma off and on for 13/14 years. Since we broke up I don't see her that often but when I do all I can think about is knocking that down again.

No doubt, I'm in the same boat. I'm ready to rock and roll if I don't smash her for 4-5 days.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Never mess with a man that isn't at least 6 months to a year out of a long term relationship. 2 years is probably best. Men take break ups harder than women. If Issa found a guy better or equal to Lawrence right now she wouldn't look back. Yet Lawrence already has someone better than Issa and he is still conflicted. Tasha doesn't have a chance and it has nothing to do with her or her personality.

Damn you Pearl! I have to wait till later to watch the episode