Israeli minister says it may be ‘moral’ to starve 2 million Gazans, but ‘no one in the world would let us’

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
i'm sorry, but why and how does israel have the ability to starve 2 million Gazans? how weak is the arab world for letting that happen?

WE DONT

HAMAS CONTROLS WHAT GOES WHERE…. THERES LITERAL PROOF THAT HAMAS GIVES ZERO FUX ABOUT THEIR PEOPLE YET THESE COLI WEIRDOS STILL RIDIN HARD FOR THEM BECAUSE IRAN TOLD THEM TO

:skip:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
These clowns still going on about the hostages? Guess what retards, they were being held in one of the many cities you leveled!!

IS THAT WHAT THE MEDIA TOLD U? LOL

MOST THE HOSTAGES STILL ALIVE HOMIE

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
To give context on how ironically evil religions are:

Look up the historical and religious definition of the word: "Holocaust".:jbhmm:

Now why would Jewish people use that term?
It literally is disrespectful to the Jewish people that were killed by the Nazi.

It gives credence to the Nazi beliefs.
Almost as if the Jewish people believe them too.:francis:

Imagine Black people using that term regarding the Black people genocided by crackas during slavery.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Colonialism and fascism go hand in hand

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GUKA6WfWEAAe34t.jpg

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
7To give context on how ironically evil religions are:

Look up the historical and religious definition of the word: "Holocaust".:jbhmm:

Now why would Jewish people use that term?
It literally is disrespectful to the Jewish people that were killed by the Nazi.

It gives credence to the Nazi beliefs.
Almost as if the Jewish people believe them too.:francis:

Imagine Black people using that term regarding the Black people genocided by crackas during slavery.
Imagine people accepting that black slavery was the first documented, intercontinental genocide

But only European cacs can be genocide victims I guess:francis:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What did this Zionist scumbag Sccit post? I have his bytchass on mute

But I'm not sure why. IDF buddy is talking about the world not letting him genocide and peace Sccit posts damn near confirming Israel is starving Gaza............in relative peace.

@Sccit you're doing a bad job at running interference. Israel not making it easy but try better.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i'm sorry, but why and how does israel have the ability to starve 2 million Gazans? how weak is the arab world for letting that happen?
Arabs don't give a fukk about Palestine, most are tired of fighting that battle.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
They almost went in to civil war for arresting soldiers that were gang raping palestinians prisoners, so they had to release them. These are evil people.