Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Apartheid lasted 40 some odd years
Rhodesia lasted 14
Nazi Germany 9

Israel's been around for nearly 80 years so far. :francis: I wouldn't hold out hope on it disappearing anytime soon

They were around for much longer. The point is though that corruption and genocide isn't gonna last long.

When i was a kid the palestine israel issue was around....but never did they have as much support as now....israel is losing worldwide support like never before...people are tired of their bullshyt.

There is nothing holy about the state of israel....Robert deniro and Morgan freeman are older then israel

Last edited:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is just one of many examples of a media company favouring Israel’s narrative. Let’s remember that CNN couldn’t post or broadcast a story without permission from a department responsible for ensuring it wouldn’t damage Israel’s rep. Then there are the numerous instances in which outfits like The Guardian, BBC, and NYT have been outed for being pro-Israel in their reporting or have written headlines obfuscating Israeli responsibility for civilian murder.

But tell me again that certain folks don’t influence media narratives.

:stopitslime:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

This is just one of many examples of a media company favouring Israel’s narrative. Let’s remember that CNN couldn’t post or broadcast a story without permission from a department responsible for ensuring it wouldn’t damage Israel’s rep. Then there are the numerous instances in which outfits like The Guardian, BBC, and NYT have been outed for being pro-Israel in their reporting or have written headlines obfuscating Israeli responsibility for civilian murder.

But tell me again that certain folks don’t influence media narratives.

:stopitslime:

Yup, it happened to me.