Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:dahell:
I never even mentioned that chick
Every single one of that musty soft fakkits posts been on some mental midget "you don't support my massas narrative then you must support the other massas" dumb shyt...Stays misinterpreting and deliberately making shyt up...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never left. I wish people would stop doing this "OMG an you imagine if we had [insert something]"

None of you all actually stand for anything.

Are you telling me you'd rather live in a repressive islamic society like Syria? Iran? Saudi Arabia? Hell I could give Lebanon a try...but ...surely you're not defending fukking Yemen, are you?

These societies would have your women wearing burlap bags and 90% of the recreational shyt you do would be illegal there. What are we talking about?

So no, I don't approve of how Palestinians have been treated and they should have their own place to do what they want, and yes Israel isn't the most welcoming place to non-israelis but...we're talking values here right now.

Hows the food and the wifi? Cant be much worse than living in the heart of white supremacy:respect:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is from your link:

Your dumbass don't even know what you talking about :mjlol: .....you throwing out conspiracy theories because you are so heavily sold into American Imperialism that you only pick things that support your babble points instead of facts......stop lying :umad:

Theres classified info linking the two. Thats why Pence jumped the gun when he revealed this during the Trump admin:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Ain’t got shít to do with us so :yeshrug:

Fùck israel, Hamas, Palestinians, Russia and Ukraine

If they wanna wipe each other off the map then I’m cool with it. But no breh or brehette better dip their toes in this — whether it be physically or babbling about it in depth on any platform

That Drake joint with Sexyy Red SZA slaps

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Theres classified info linking the two. Thats why Pence jumped the gun when he revealed this during the Trump admin:

holy shyt....you post one link then when i take evidence from that disproving your nutjob dribble you then post something Mike Pence said.....The amount of reaching you doing is hillarious :mjlol: ...like what are you on :dahell:

I won't even post quotes from that article that goes against your theories because its a given at this point......some of us actually read shyt :umad: