Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
now ask those same Palestinians, how they would feel if a family member of theirs married a black black person

you can ask a black person that and you'd probably get a similar response
Right. You can support a group of people or their cause and still only want to marry within your culture/ethnicity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree, but part of me wants them to. I agree with Nap actually. If you gotta pick a side, the Iranian government and fundamentalist Islam ain’t it.
a war with Iran is a war ...the USA might actually lose or SEVERELY struggle with.

People forget but in 2003, Iraq was basically under a no-fly-zone since the Gulf War so there wasn't much of a chance of Iraq doing shyt during the invasion. Its always the nation building and occupancy thats the problem.

Iran? Thats a whole other beast...and the terrain is different.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The only anonymous sources in this article are from the people that claim this. I call BS.

Clearly planted article so the world green lights an all out war with Iran.
You dont know how reporting is done, clearly.

This will all be corroborated in hours through other independent sources.

Iran already celebrated the attack yesterday.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Pakistan was holing him up because the ISI uses the Taliban to piss off locals and extract concessions.

You didn't think I didn't know this?

You didn't know this until I told you

Iran helped 9/11 and damn near aided bin Laden.

Mughniyeh was the Hezbollah commander that got the saudis to Afghanistan through Iran by aiding their passports.

The CIA and Mossad knew about this back when they were going to drop Mughniyeh but didn't because Soleimani was right next to him.

This is from your link:
The lawsuit, which was first filed in 2004 and allowed to go forward in 2016 after Congress passed Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act to open sovereign states accused of terrorism to liability, alleged Iran provided assistance, including training, to the 9/11 hijackers even though the 9/11 Commission found no direct evidence of Iranian support.

Your dumbass don't even know what you talking about :mjlol: .....you throwing out conspiracy theories because you are so heavily sold into American Imperialism that you only pick things that support your babble points instead of facts......stop lying :umad:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Right. You can support a group of people or their cause and still only want to marry within your culture/ethnicity.

that was the same bullshyt "gotcha" that white supremacists levied towards abolitionists and equal rights supporters.. asked would they let their children marry negroes. there is no middle ground with extremists.