Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

this is a major fukk up by Israel if they assassinated him in Iran. Its basically open season for any Israeli politician now overseas. You can excuse a few generals and stuff but you don't assassinate someone in the CAPITAL of your biggest OP and expect things to go nicely.

America would NEVER in a million years assassinate a Russian politician in Russia, or any of Russia's allies in Russia. Any assassination in Russia would be an immediate act of war. That is why we fund coups. We want the chaos of a civil war to cover our war crimes.

This will not go as they think it will.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a major fukk up by Israel if they assassinated him in Iran. Its basically open season for any Israeli politician now overseas. You can excuse a few generals and stuff but you don't assassinate someone in the CAPITAL of your biggest OP and expect things to go nicely.

America would NEVER in a million years assassinate a Russian politician in Russia, or any of Russia's allies in Russia. Any assassination in Russia would be an immediate act of war. That is why we fund coups. We want the chaos of a civil war to cover our war crimes.

This will not go as they think it will.
To be honest, I don’t think this is going to result in some major retaliation. Hamas doesn’t have the military power and Iran don’t want those problems. Israel is gonna get away with this one. Big W for them if we being honest. And I’m not mad at it from an objective standpoint. My beef has always been with how Israel’s actions impact civilians unnecessarily, not that they want to take out the resistance because to expect otherwise isn’t being realistic in times of war.

I can also be completely wrong though. It’ll be interesting to see where things go from here, but I’m not expecting any major escalations or for this to swing things (farther) away from Israel’s favour.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Never should've given those demons nukes.
cult gonna cult

eventually they going to have to drink that radiated kool aid and commit it the demonic a$$holes of the world "zionist" will take the whole region with them (samson option)
:lupe:

they ain't coming back from this their image is mud in the international streets
and that was their bread and butter they can only go full demon now.

the words of pusha t the stench is on them

Last edited: