Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
He denies it and says he is American. Do you have any post of his that you can quote to support your claim?
i was wondering wtf you guys are talking about. i ignored the weirdo you're quoting

that thing has been calling me an agent for being Pro-Palestinian/Anti-Zionist and against killing kids and women

if that makes me an agent, call me 007.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can’t read apparently. Are we seeing blown apart Syrian children on our feed? Do we have a Syrian pac controlling our government?
so jews control society but they apparently cant control what you see on social media :comeon:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

i did a little digging on the document you posted because i was curious where it came from

google could not lead me to an actual source, but i did notice that this very document has been posted hundreds if not thousands of times on racist forums

when it comes to threads on jews, its hard to tell the difference between the coli and st0rmfr0nt sometimes

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
People don't like to hear this, but the truth is both US political parties are complicit in this. No matter which party had the majority, what is happening would still be happening. So blaming one side is disingenuous, when both are enablers of this evil.
I'm concerned with who is doing it now. That the Republicans would do the same is not relevant to me. They've never purported to represent me. I've never voted for them.