Daps

First thing I saw when I logged in today :blessed:
mgid:arc:imageassetref:bet.com:ef6e730c-4873-11e7-a442-0e40cf2fc285

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

On April 2 we met Tamer. His Facebook posts show a proud young man and father who became a nurse to provide for his two small children — no small feat in a land with one of the highest unemployment rates in the world. When Israel raided Indonesian Hospital last November, he was assisting the orthopedics team in the operating room. He refused to leave his anesthetized patient. He said Israeli soldiers shot him in the leg, breaking his femur. His own orthopedic team cared for him, placing an external fixator to stabilize his shattered leg.

Images of Tamer from his Facebook feed that show him after he was shot and operated on, left-right; after he was released from Israeli custody; and after he was treated at Gaza European Hospital.

Images of Tamer from his Facebook feed that show him after he was shot and operated on (left), after he was released from Israeli custody (center) and after he was treated at Gaza European Hospital (right).

Next, Tamer told us, the Israelis came to his hospital room and took him, where exactly he doesn’t know. He told us he was strapped to a table for 45 days, given a juice box every day — sometimes every other day — and denied medical care for his broken femur. During that time, he told us, he was beaten so badly that his right eye was destroyed. As malnutrition set in, he developed osteomyelitis — infection of the bone itself — in his broken femur. Later, he said, he was unceremoniously dumped naked on the side of a road. With metal sticking out of his infected and broken leg and his right eye hanging out of his skull he crawled for two miles until someone found him and brought him to European Hospital.

(The IDF did not address specific questions about Tamer’s case, but instead emailed a press release responding to another outlet’s report of detainee abuse and torture at Sde Teiman. In it, the IDF denied mistreating detainees.)

When we met Tamer at the hospital for treatment, all that was left of him was the disfigured outline of a human being, his body crippled by violence, his eye surgically removed and his mind haunted by torture. A man who once healed others was reduced to constantly begging for pain medications, reliant on others for everything — and wondering if his wife and children were even alive.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see this guy @Sccit wants my attention haha. Beyond this message I’m not going to waste my time engaging with you frankly because you’re a moron and you have no idea what you’re talking about. This is the one response you will get.

You should hope that your God doesn’t judge you harshly for disregarding the humanity of other human beings. You’re nothing. Less than nothing. Scum of the Earth. You are in fact exactly what you and your ilk believe Palestinians to be. Rats. Dirty. Conniving. Savage. Barbaric. Your existence is disgusting. And you have to look in the mirror everyday and try to justify yourself to yourself. Like Kendrick said, “fukk a rap battle, you have a long life battle with yourself.” I feel sorry for you. You and other Zionists will be the last one’s crying. You are already hated all over the world. You will have to hide your identity as a Zionist because your existence is so repugnant to the rest of us upstanding human beings that we are reviled by your presence. Israel is finished. You just don’t know it yet. And if the best you can do is chase me around a message board that signals to me exactly the kind of person you are. You are a loser and have too much cowardice to face the fact that maybe you have been wrong this whole time. When you reply, I won’t. I don’t spend time on folks I don’t respect. Yet, I don’t hope the worst for you. I don’t need to. Because the world will give you exactly what’s coming to you. Good luck breh as you one day are forced to wrangle with your guilt and misery when it really sinks in that how perfunctory you are deep in your soul.

And before you come back with a neg or some version of “you mad” haha just know that I’m over here bemused that I have gotten under your skin so much. How do I know? Because you’re putting these laughing emojis under my posts but nobody else’s. Have a nice life breh. Hope that cognitive dissonance doesn’t drive you to self destruction.