Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ReasonableMatic

Daps

bravo-applause.gif

mgid:arc:imageassetref:bet.com:ef6e730c-4873-11e7-a442-0e40cf2fc285

And let these DEVILS rot in The Hague
louis-farrakhan.jpg

History will tell we were on the right side of history brothas and sistas :blessed:

:ufdup: FREE PALESTINE, CONGO, SUDAN and HAITI

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayyy brehs, I think Israel is falling apart. It’s crumbling. I knew this conflict would do huge damage to their reputation based on how they’re handling it, but it may be worse than that for them. The country itself may cease to exist in a generation. I don’t think they can recover from this.

You know the wild part about it?? I don’t hate Israel as a concept—a safe place for Jews. But I hate how they’ve treated Palestinians. I think most rational folks would agree. Too bad Israelis think they’re chosen ones, that the land belongs to them, and that Palestinians are less human than they are. That’s where they fukked up.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Ayyy brehs, I think Israel is falling apart. It’s crumbling. I knew this conflict would do huge damage to their reputation based on how they’re handling it, but it may be worse than that for them. The country itself may cease to exist in a generation. I don’t think they can recover from this.

You know the wild part about it?? I don’t hate Israel as a concept—a safe place for Jews. But I hate how they’ve treated Palestinians. I think most rational folks would agree. Too bad Israelis think they’re chosen ones, that the land belongs to them, and that Palestinians are less human than they are. That’s where they fukked up.