Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I mean a freed hostage saying "there are no innocents in Gaza" is expected. This person was probably abused for months on end and they're angry. It's wild that the government is reposting it though.

Do you have any proof of hostages being abused by anyone other than Israel? And by abused I mean murdered because they don't give a fukk about the hostages.

Daps
Do you have any proof of hostages being abused by anyone other than Israel? And by abused I mean murdered because they don't give a fukk about the hostages.

My bad breh. I'm sure they're keeping the Israeli hostages in a Hilton suite complete with all amenities with a personal cook and butler taking care of their every need. :troll:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
My bad breh. I'm sure they're keeping the Israeli hostages in a Hilton suite complete with all amenities with a personal cook and butler taking care of their every need. :troll:
Not a single released hostage has claimed abuse. All of them say they ate with and ate the same food as their guards. Medical treatment was provided for any hostages that required it.

Stop being a shyt head.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
israel-genocide-palestine-U-S-Israelp

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MBS is a fukk nikka for reasons I'm halfway aware of, but shyt, America has done so much fukk shyt, I can't hate every fukking enemy.

He can play a MAJOR role in how America reacts to shyt.

Net Yahoo will be dead before the election imo.
Somebody needs to kill him. Just like you, I think somebody will kill him. And it’ll be an inside job.