Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
You know what? Fukk it...International community isn't gonna do shyt...Stop playing the long game. Just carpet bomb the entire strip from sun up to sun down. Bombing mission after bombing mission. Just get it over with so we can stop being held hostage by the media coverage on this shyt. Chop Chop...The Olympics are in a month.
I hope your fukking kids get carpet bombed..

you like that one?

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
That happens in EVERY war. The difference in this case is that one side is purposely putting civilians in harm's way by hiding behind/among them.​
Stop the bs. They're blowing up aid convoys they were told about. Dropping multiple ton dumb bombs on civilian populations when you have access to Uncle Sam's finest artillery isn't someone who cares about casualties.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I'd agree if both sides were equally culpable, but that isn't the case here. What you're suggesting is the victim of an attack should face reprisal for defending himself. Now, if the defense was excessive it wouldn't be unreasonable for him to face some consequences but, again, that isn't the case here.

This is a war and, as it stands, the ratio of civilian to combatant deaths is about the same as every other war so the response hasn't been excessive. In fact, it's expected that ~90% of war casualties are civilians ...

If Hamas surrenders, the war would end immediately.​
Defending themselves by bombing kids, if they really believe hamas is hiding behind civilians then they need to put boots on the ground to go get them

But fukk it though people never cared about civilians getting bombed, it is what it is

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I'd agree if both sides were equally culpable, but that isn't the case here. What you're suggesting is the victim of an attack should face reprisal for defending himself. Now, if the defense was excessive it wouldn't be unreasonable for him to face some consequences but, again, that isn't the case here.

This is a war and, as it stands, the ratio of civilian to combatant deaths is about the same as every other war so the response hasn't been excessive. In fact, it's expected that ~90% of war casualties are civilians ...

Again BS. That 90% figure is from the shyt that comes with the war like disease and famine. If your artillery is killing 90% civilians you're TARGETING civilians. So what's that % gonna look like when the disease and famine kicks in?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Israel been shooting Palestinian protestors with exploding bullets

Stop lying

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That is a war crime.

No such thing.

In real war, nothing is off limits.

What I don't like is the Israeli's tryna play victim. Just say you're in Gaza and the West Bank to f*ck sh*t up and get the Palestinians up outta there, f*ck the diplomacy.

And if a country don't like it, do something about it.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Stop the bs. They're blowing up aid convoys they were told about. Dropping multiple ton dumb bombs on civilian populations when you have access to Uncle Sam's finest artillery isn't someone who cares about casualties.
Hamas hides among/behind those convoys and the civilian population making them targets. If Hamas cared about casualties they wouldn't employ that tactic.​