Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:what:

what I look like, Amare Stoudamire? :mjlol:

Netenyahu's bullshyt got the whole world looking at Jews in a funny light. No one cares about dem corny stop jewish hate commercials either. We black and deal with way more bullshyt on the regular. They can pass for cacs, hell they are cacs.

But Israel's actions gotta be stopped.

I'm more upset the Arab community around them ain't doing shyt.

Arab mis-leaders are controlled by America

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:what:

what I look like, Amare Stoudamire? :mjlol:

Netenyahu's bullshyt got the whole world looking at Jews in a funny light. No one cares about dem corny stop jewish hate commercials either. We black and deal with way more bullshyt on the regular. They can pass for cacs, hell they are cacs.

But Israel's actions gotta be stopped.

I'm more upset the Arab community around them ain't doing shyt.
islam does mean submission

maybe they are collectively saying its warranted

not saying i agree, just it is telling

Arab's historically were nomads so the idea they band together is only rooted in calls for jihad (attacks on islam/submission to god)

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
For real. We're not getting tax refunds and these fakkits have a surplus. They don't even need our money and weapons. We give it to them anyway. Fukk these politicians :pacspit:

Folks in Israel get free Healthcare of our tax dollars. All while some folks in the US won't even go to the doctor due to it being an extra bill on their hands :francis:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Still people need to face some type of consequences for they actions on both sides.
I'd agree if both sides were equally culpable, but that isn't the case here. What you're suggesting is the victim of an attack should face reprisal for defending himself. Now, if the defense was excessive it wouldn't be unreasonable for him to face some consequences but, again, that isn't the case here.

This is a war and, as it stands, the ratio of civilian to combatant deaths is about the same as every other war so the response hasn't been excessive. In fact, it's expected that ~90% of war casualties are civilians ...

If Hamas surrenders, the war would end immediately.​