Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The US gave Israel more arms and munitions even after all these cases of war crimes.. making the US complicit in this.

AmeriKKKa = US Imperialism = the United States of lsrael

NEW: Trump-supporting Utah son Marcel Malanga detained in Congo after witnessing his father get killed after their botched coup. This is so bizarre. Marcel and his father Christian left Utah for Congo to try to overthrow the government. Marcel's social media shows him supporting Trump here in the United States, showing off his money, guns, and diamonds. Marcel's mother is now speaking out after the failed coup attempt, saying her son is an "innocent boy" following his father. "This was an innocent boy following his father. I'm so tired of all the videos being post all over and being sent to me. God will take care of you people! Karmas a b****!'" The father and son duo led a group of a couple dozen men, a few of whom were reportedly American, and tried forcing their way into the government complex in Congo. Christian Malanga was shot and killed while resisting arrest. Marcel appeared to be a normal American kid. He played football at Copper Hills High School in Utah. He also was a Trump supporter according to his TT.

Pay attention :sas2:

Last edited:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
What is it about Palestine that scares these people so much?

Well the “jewish” who follow the Talmud are literally a death cult. It’s in their doctrine to kill “gentiles” and cleanse them from the land in revenge. Women, men and children of Palestine are all seen as evildoers and this book orders the complete genocide of them. So it’s really funny when they lie about this and pretend like it’s self defense… anyone can just look up their scripture. No one ever calls them out on this either in public…it’s baffling

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Well the “jewish” who follow the Talmud are literally a death cult. It’s in their doctrine to kill “gentiles” and cleanse them from the land in revenge. Women, men and children of Palestine are all seen as evildoers and this book orders the complete genocide of them. So it’s really funny when they lie about this and pretend like it’s self defense… anyone can just look up their scripture. No one ever calls them out on this either in public…it’s baffling
the same Talmud that makes J€wish religious leaders say :sas1:
Israeli Sephardi Chief Rabbi, Yitzhak Yosef in 2018:

F220922OF10.jpg

Footage of his sermon was posted by the Israeli news site Ynet. In the video, the rabbi talks about black people in the streets of America whose parents are white, then calls the black son of a white couple a monkey. He also uses the Hebrew word "kushi" to describe black people, which is widely considered a racial slur in Israel.

The office of the rabbi responded saying that Yosef was quoting from the Talmud, the book of Jewish laws and traditions.

Pro-Palestinian activist group BDS South Africa issued a statement claiming the "vile" comments are an example of Israel’s treatment of African asylum seekers and its Palestinian neighbors, "The Israeli Rabbi’s views are vile but, sadly, also a reflection of Israel’s ongoing and wide-spread racism against Africans as well as the indigenous Palestinian people."

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/International/israeli-rabbi-fire-calling-black-people-monkeys/story?id=53929608

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
What is it about Palestine that scares these people so much?
It’s been said that history is written by the victors. I think they’re afraid of what will be said and felt throughout the globe if they can’t control the narrative of how they got their state and how Palestine loss theirs - and everything in between.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
It’s been said that history is written by the victors. I think they’re afraid of what will be said and felt throughout the globe if they can’t control the narrative of how they got their state and how Palestine loss theirs - and everything in between.
This only worked before, not right now.

The social media era changed the game.

That’s why America is tryna get rid of TikTok so urgently.

As it was a crucial component to the youth being disillusioned from lsraeli and US propaganda during this genocide.

Because we all could see who tried to erase and rewrite which parts of the story in real-time on a global scale with a global audience.

And made sure it didn’t go unnoticed and was documented for the history books.

lsrael lost the PR war with the majority of the general public.

That’s why they’re literally banking on US Imperialism and their US adjacent Western allies in government bodies that suck America’s dikk by default to back them unapologetically.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And once again I’ll say it pay attention to who isn’t talking about this issue and the causes of it. I’m definitely blocking celebrities and politicians who I view as Zionist or just outright useless. Block them don’t even let them in your social circles. Go sell your bs to those who support Zionist.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ok, prove to me it was a lie. The burden is on you. Not me.

Is this enough for you?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
the same Talmud that makes J€wish religious leaders say :sas1:
Puts a smile on my face because them devils are on full display

here is my reason I grew up studying that shyt like all religious brehs on here

them Abrahamic cults about to get small hats and euro cacs wiped off the earth because they really really think some messiah gonna bail them out in the end that's why they are doing what they are doing.

they believe the bull shyt they spew they done drunk the kool-aid when you drink the kool aid that's the end (word to jim jones)

but the thing is no messiah to bail them out
the torah is a damn lie they literally have to self fulfill it
but that's the trick bag it's their downfall

always was a ancient world psyop to get it's followers killed in mass #'s.

And for the religious brehs that post here that take the book as gospel

Looking more and more that USA and Israel is the beast and the Harlot

now which one is the Harlot :ehh:
now the harlot rides the beast until the beast gets told to through her off

Israel does ride america.....

Now I say alot about that book but they did warn us about fake Jews like sccit

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Satan means slander what does modern Israel/Zionist do and always only do is SLANDER :sas2:
we are seeing it in real time.

So I will give the bible it's just due
when it comes to that truth I can't deny that is being full filled

now lets say the gospels are real and they made the torah to taint it's truth :ohhh:

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Puts a smile on my face because them devils are on full display

here is my reason I grew up studying that shyt like all religious brehs on here

them Abrahamic cults about to get small hats and euro cacs wiped off the earth because they really really think some messiah gonna bail them out in the end that's why they are doing what they are doing.

they believe the bull shyt they spew they done drunk the kool-aid when you drink the kool aid that's the end (word to jim jones)

but the thing is no messiah to bail them out
the torah is a damn lie they literally have to self fulfill it
but that's the trick bag it's their downfall

always was a ancient world psyop to get it's followers killed in mass #'s.

And for the religious brehs that post here that take the book as gospel

Looking more and more that USA and Israel is the beast and the Harlot

now which one is the Harlot :ehh:
now the harlot rides the beast until the beast gets told to through her off

Israel does ride america.....

Now I say alot about that book but they did warn us about fake Jews like sccit

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Satan means slander what does modern Israel/Zionist do and always only do is SLANDER :sas2:
we are seeing it in real time.

So I will give the bible it's just do when it comes to that truth I can't deny that is being full field

now lets say the gospels are real and they made the torah to taint it's truth :ohhh:
These sources are iffy at best but I admire your conviction.