Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Israel has had conflicts with Arab countries literally every decade since its existence except for the 90s and 2010s. This shyt ain’t nothing new
:heh:
:skip:

Dozens of dead Iranian scientists assassinated by Israel in the 90's and 2010's would like to have a word with you...
Oh, and you never heard of Stuxnet? Yeah, Israel had a hand in that too.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s only like 20-40 left alive.

If the hostages are gone, there’s no domestic pressure on Netanyahu
Fair point. But I think what I’m seeing is a significant amount of pushback from the pro Israel folks who are justifying the continued atrocities by saying “release the hostages and surrender and everything ends.” So by releasing all the hostages, it takes at least one part of that argument away. Of course then there’s the surrender part…

Essentially, my thought is that Hamas needs to keep the microscope on the atrocities until it is absolutely undeniable except to those who are most fervently cheering for Israel’s evil.

But maybe you’re right hmmmmm

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Fair point. But I think what I’m seeing is a significant amount of pushback from the pro Israel folks who are justifying the continued atrocities by saying “release the hostages and surrender and everything ends.” So by releasing all the hostages, it takes at least one part of that argument away. Of course then there’s the surrender part…

Essentially, my thought is that Hamas needs to keep the microscope on the atrocities until it is absolutely undeniable except to those who are most fervently cheering for Israel’s evil.

But maybe you’re right hmmmmm

Yeah, don’t trust the Israelis. They always lie.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Still watching this shyt but Blinken was questioned in a roundabout way about these reports that his staff has recommended sanctions for Israeli actions in the West Bank BEFORE Oct 7th... dude blew completely past the question so they asked again...

"Oh you're referring to the so-called Leahy law" :gucci:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Screenshot-20240419-143113-You-Tube.jpg

oh-wow.gif