Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash

killings and rapes uhhhhh

ever accusation is a confession from them Zionist.

-----

but I guess it's a torah passages that allows this

/sarcasm

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have a zionist infestation in thr American government and they will happily sellout or even destroy America to suit the needs of the zionist regime

Man breh at this point im not even sugarcoating shyt I hate Israel I hate anyone who supports them I hate our clown ass elected officials who are obviously compromised I hate the media that at this point is just state sponsored.

They keep saying this Israel is our greatest Allie bullshyt it’s not. Israel has stolen classified information from us on multiple occasions and consistently blackmails elected and appointed officials and these clowns really think people are going to willingly go die for an Israel?

If you don’t understand why the world is screaming death to America it’s because of things like this. We are truly an evil rogue nation. The question is when will we all wake up and get rid of these enemies who play both sides?

We aren’t going to vote our way out of being compromised we see that the federal agencies are corrupted specifically the intelligence agencies and DOJ. DHS is literally compromised and if people call out this issue they are censured or canceled. They even dog walked Elon Musk you can say all kind of things on X…But can barely say Zionist.

If that makes me an antisemite I’m a proud antisemite. The sooner Israel is no longer considered an Allie or no longer exists the better off the world will be.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I couldn't timestamp, sorry but a few minutes into this a reporter asks a question about an ammo production fire in Scranton. I'm assuming it's in PA. He references Billy Joel and then it cuts to whatever came next.

We didn't start the fire?