Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ReasonableMatic

Daps

BREAKING: CUBA SAYS USA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ISRAEL’S GENOCIDE

“The U.S is responsible for Israel's genocide against Palestine.”

“We and you bear the moral responsibility to pronounce ourselves in a clear and transparent way on the ignominious situation of the Palestinian people.

Israel’s occupation of Palestinian territories is an international wrongful act, the aggravation of which reiterates the responsibility of the occupying power and the international community.

It was agreed by Resolution 242 that Israel’s armed forces would withdraw from the territories of 1967, but this was not so. The Palestinian people have the inalienable right to determine their own political, economic, and social destiny.”

Cuba :salute:

Norway at the ICJ:

“Israel violates international law and continues to violate it;

Israel must abide by international law and provide the right to self-determination to the Palestinians;

It is not legal to annex any Palestinian lands or impose a fait accompli on the ground;

Establishing settlements in Palestinian territories violates Article 416 of the Geneva Convention;

Israel exploits natural resources to perpetuate its occupation of Palestinian territories;

Measures must be taken to prevent Israeli practices that violate international.”

Norway :ehh:

InfraRed

Pro
Daps
I like that these other countries are speaking up but can somebody actually intervene? I keep hoping that someone will. Saudi Arabia Turkey Egypt, somebody. But no they will continue watching this slaughter in 4k like the rest of us. Still boggles my mind that the only ones willing to stick their necks out for the Palestinians are the houthis from one of the poorest countries in the world.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
One day the world will need to discuss why Hitler dominates all history books and narrative as the most evil yet king leopold hardly gets any mention.

There are many high school students all over the world who were never taught about king leopold in school who killed far more people yet by the time the same student have graduated, they would have learnt about Hitler 500 times through their school curriculum and media (movies,documentaries,news etc)

When millions of cacs or jews experience genocide, it's a genocide and the worst atrocity in human history that everyone learns about but when black people/Africans are genocided,it's necessary evil and an historical information you have to active seek out in order to learn about it

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I like that these other countries are speaking up but can somebody actually intervene? I keep hoping that someone will. Saudi Arabia Turkey Egypt, somebody. But no they will continue watching this slaughter in 4k like the rest of us. Still boggles my mind that the only ones willing to stick their necks out for the Palestinians are the houthis from one of the poorest countries in the world.
I expected the Arab muslim world to have more honor.

All that religious talk and power, only to let their ethnic and religious “family” go out like that in front of the world.

Shameful.

Palestinians have a very valid reason to feel some type of way.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
They have israeled pickles too. Tiffany haddish's face says it all :mjlol:

GHE_sLLXwAAQrdw

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

The NYT will get away with it too as rival news media,both print and news will not cover this and neither will big accounts on x which is a shame

Imagine if it was pro Palestine media that pulled something like this to push pure propaganda for Hamas, it would be the number one breaking news on every the western media