Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The depravity:hhh:genocidal freaks

This is why being an oppressor can double as a collective mental illness. They’re literally making the case that they should be ostracized as a people and shouldn’t exist as a state. This Israel shyt needs to go extinct like Rhodesia did.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think the best literary minds in human history could write a story about a Great War being fought to liberate an ethnoreligious group and keep a mad dictator from extending his reach, only to turn around 80 years later and have another Great War to liberate others from that same ethno religion.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I don’t think the best literary minds in human history could write a story about a Great War being fought to liberate an ethnoreligious group and keep a mad dictator from extending his reach, only to turn around 80 years later and have another Great War to liberate others from that same ethno religion.
The scope of the tragic irony truly is of epic proportions.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Your hard earned tax dollars at work.
Evil, evil, evil speech

Forsaken culture
Goodness gracious me, if this isn't evil then I don't know what is. How can any jew or israeli person stand by this?
This is why being an oppressor can double as a collective mental illness. They’re literally making the case that they should be ostracized as a people and shouldn’t exist as a state. This Israel shyt needs to go extinct like Rhodesia did.

Zionist must be the least tactful group of people.

They basically broadcast their genocidal intentions for the entire world to see yet deny any such allegations or charges

Atleast their right wing counterparts in the US used to hide their white supremacy and racism behind dog whistles. Bibi's crew are like fukk plausible deniability