Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lawwwwd.... ICJ follow up is in progress btw

Israel has disobeyed provisional measures meant to prevent death by starvation and further atrocities.

They will bd found guilty at the end of the day. Especially if they move forward with their Gazan ethnic cleansing.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Israel has disobeyed provisional measures meant to prevent death by starvation and further atrocities.

They will bd found guilty at the end of the day. Especially if they move forward with their Gazan ethnic cleansing.
Nobody is enforcing this though.

Pope: Stalin should stop oppressing Catholics in Russia.
Stalin: The Pope? How many divisions has he got?

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They will ignore the ruling. Citizens will rise up. Israel will be finished. They’ll “win” the war and write their own death note in the process. They have irrevocably lost their credibility and it will only get worse because Netanyahu and them are diving head first into a sunk cost that will only capsize their foothold on the Middle East. The only people still supporting Israel are white supremacists, Zionists, and boot kickers of the Israeli “state.”

I think Israel is counting on ICJ and the UN doing nothing…and they’re right about that. What they’re miscalculating is the power of a very angry and disgusted populace whose sentiments won’t allow them to stand for this shyt. The protests will get more explosive. Boycotts will intensify. More countries will denounce Israel, the US will abandon them in order to preserve what little is left of their reputation, then the hyenas will circle. Israel has failed and doesn’t even know it yet. The tears and shock awaiting them in the nearish future will be devastating, and Jews will once again be refugees. They’ll blame Hamas and Arabs but it’ll really be Zionism that is to blame.

This is how I see it playing out. I’ve been mostly right so far I think.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

When 13 people vote, one says "nah" and then the motion doesn't move forward, that's democracy right? what a fukking joke and waste of time.

Israel is going to complete its genocide unless member nations actually DO something. What a massive waste of time. There are no consequences for Israel doing what it's doing, and there are no consequences to America for not only allowing them to do it, but FUNDING them with its taxpayer money. Joe Biden is trying to make a name for opposing far right politics meanwhile DEFENDING a far right country both rhetorically and literally with American made arms.

And they're not slick making black women the representatives for every fukked up thing this administration wants to support.

They will ignore the ruling. Citizens will rise up. Israel will be finished. They’ll “win” the war and write their own death note in the process. They have irrevocably lost their credibility and it will only get worse because Netanyahu and them are diving head first into a sunk cost that will only capsize their foothold on the Middle East. The only people still supporting Israel are white supremacists, Zionists, and boot kickers of the Israeli “state.”

I think Israel is counting on ICJ and the UN doing nothing…and they’re right about that. What they’re miscalculating is the power of a very angry and disgusted populace whose sentiments won’t allow them to stand for this shyt. The protests will get more explosive. Boycotts will intensify. More countries will denounce Israel, the US will abandon them in order to preserve what little is left of their reputation, then the hyenas will circle. Israel has failed and doesn’t even know it yet. The tears and shock awaiting them in the nearish future will be devastating, and Jews will once again be refugees. They’ll blame Hamas and Arabs but it’ll really be Zionism that is to blame.

Israel is in the same position as south Africa or Rhodesia. This genocide is the last desperate power grab Netanyahu is using to justify his unpopular policies. By being a war-time leader he gets access to powers he would not normally have. The goal is to finish the genocide and turn the west bank and gaza into fully owned Israeli territory by making sure all the Arabs are dead. If any children are left, they'll be raised to believe that they were saved by Israel. The only way Israel is stopped is if:
A. There is a disruption in America. Either a civil war or the dollar falls off as the world's reserve currency and countries start trying to cash in their government bonds and ask for their money back. That will trigger a depression because we all know that American politicians neither have the will nor the ability to fix the budget.
B. The United Nations does a total restructuring and ignores America's Veto power to move forward with the consensus opinion.

Either way, at the heart of Israel's power is America.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

As long as the US has a strategic goal there and are not “directly” implicit the US has no reason to leave.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
When 13 people vote, one says "nah" and then the motion doesn't move forward, that's democracy right? what a fukking joke and waste of time.

Israel is going to complete its genocide unless member nations actually DO something. What a massive waste of time. There are no consequences for Israel doing what it's doing, and there are no consequences to America for not only allowing them to do it, but FUNDING them with its taxpayer money. Joe Biden is trying to make a name for opposing far right politics meanwhile DEFENDING a far right country both rhetorically and literally with American made arms.

And they're not slick making black women the representatives for every fukked up thing this administration wants to support.

Israel is in the same position as south Africa or Rhodesia. This genocide is the last desperate power grab Netanyahu is using to justify his unpopular policies. By being a war-time leader he gets access to powers he would not normally have. The goal is to finish the genocide and turn the west bank and gaza into fully owned Israeli territory by making sure all the Arabs are dead. If any children are left, they'll be raised to believe that they were saved by Israel. The only way Israel is stopped is if:
A. There is a disruption in America. Either a civil war or the dollar falls off as the world's reserve currency and countries start trying to cash in their government bonds and ask for their money back. That will trigger a depression because we all know that American politicians neither have the will nor the ability to fix the budget.
B. The United Nations does a total restructuring and ignores America's Veto power to move forward with the consensus opinion.

Either way, at the heart of Israel's power is America.

:wow:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Not sure how the (then) dwindling West will react to an "Arab victory" in Palestine.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

New York Democrat leaves Congressional Progressive Caucus after splitting with members over Israel​

Filip Timotija
Tue, February 20, 2024 at 10:25 PM EST·2 min read

399560ffb19421263a19ef32d84dddc9

New York Congressman Ritchie Torres (D-N.Y.) has left the Congressional Progressive Caucus (CPC) after splitting with members over their stance on the Israel-Hamas war.

Torres, a staunch supporter of Israel, has left the CPC, a source familiar with the matter confirmed to The Hill on Tuesday. The New York congressman is not listed on the caucus’s website.

Torres has abstained from calling for a cease-fire in the war, a policy that some of the caucus’s members support. His departure is another shakeup in the caucus after Rep. Lois Frankel (D-Fla.) left the CPC in November, her office confirmed to The Hill.

The Israel-Hamas conflict has caused some divisions in the Democratic Party. The war, now in its fourth month, has put some members of the Democratic Party at odds with President Biden and other pro-Israel Congress members of the party. Some of the more progressive members of the party, on Capitol Hill, have been frustrated with the Biden administration’s stance on the war.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), a Squad member and one of the vice-chairs of the caucus, has been critical of Biden and his administration’s approach to the Israel-Hamas war. Tlaib, the only Palestinian-American in Congress, was censured in November by the lower chamber over her criticism of Israel. On Saturday, she told Michigan residents to vote “uncommitted” in the upcoming Feb. 27 primary instead of supporting Biden.
Some members of the Squad, who are also in CPC, are facing primary challenges over their vocal criticism of the way Israel is waging war in Gaza following the Oct. 7 terrorist attack by the Palestinian militant group Hamas.
Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.), the caucus’s chair, has also been scrutinized over her comments about Israel. In July, she called Israel a “racist state,” but later apologized for her remarks.

Torres’s office and CPC’s spokesperson did not respond to requests for comment.