Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Sounds like Netanyahu and his terrorist partner are against a ceasefire.

That animal doesn't want a ceasefire. He want's a larger conflict, so they can finally openly attack Iran, and Biden and his administration are too foolish to see this.
They are aware. Just like Qatar and neighboring countries who have been in these negotiations know.

It's tough to reach a real when Hamas are radical and Netanyahu wants to burn everything to the ground as revenge.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They are aware. Just like Qatar and neighboring countries who have been in these negotiations know.

It's tough to reach a real when Hamas are radical and Netanyahu wants to burn everything to the ground as revenge.
I mean theres only so many options. Netanyahu wants to kill as many of them as possible and Hamas seems open to letting them.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Gaza is getting flattened by the day. Any reasonable organization would have unconditional surrendered by now. When the nukes went off in Japan in WWII they surrendered right away because they cared about the survival of their people.

Hamas is a terrorist organization who are doing exactly what we expect terrorists to do.

Or what Netanyahu wants them to do!

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Japan wasn't under a decades long occupation. There's something about sovereignty that provides a more lucid analysis.
Palestine has NEVER been a sovereign state.
Even when Egypt controlled Gaza and Jordan had the west bank they told them to kick rocks and those are Muslim countries.
Just stop it! Hamas should surrender if they care about their people. They are terrorists so I don't expect them to...Iran sent them on a fools errand and they are going to pay a big price for following those orders.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

It's tough to reach a real when Hamas are radical and Netanyahu wants to burn everything to the ground.
If they're aware, then they don't care. There's a lot his administration could do to stop this before it completely spirals out, but we keep marching along w/ unconditional support.

Fixed the bold.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State