Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sounds like Netanyahu and his terrorist partner are against a ceasefire.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday said Israel would continue its war in Gaza until “absolute victory” over Hamas.

He ruled out releasing “thousands” of Palestinian prisoners as part of any deal to halt the fighting and said the army would not withdraw from Gaza.

“I would like to make it clear… We will not withdraw the IDF [army] from the Gaza Strip and we will not release thousands of terrorists. None of this will happen,” he said in an address at Eli settlement in the occupied West Bank.

Commenting on the reported truce negotiations earlier on Tuesday, far-right Israeli Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir appeared to suggest that a deal with Hamas would trigger a government collapse.

That animal doesn't want a ceasefire. He want's a larger conflict, so they can finally openly attack Iran, and Biden and his administration are too foolish to see this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sounds like Netanyahu and his terrorist partner are against a ceasefire.

That animal doesn't want a ceasefire. He want's a larger conflict, so they can finally openly attack Iran, and Biden and his administration are too foolish to see this.
Does Hamas still have hostages?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Welp. These hostages are more of a liability for them now. Netanyahu probly wants to just get rid of them to which is why they were flooding the tunnels and pumping gas.
My calculus is that Israel basically wrote off the hostages within hours, but as long as Hamas actually still had the hostages then Israel could feign concern and use it to justify their attacks on Gaza.

Basically, the longer Hamas keeps hostages the more Israel is going to give out spankings. Hamas needs to remove the hostage card from the conflict and move towards a different outcome. It’s harder to sell what Israel is doing if theres no hostages in the mix. And there are hostages in the mix.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Yes - keep up the thread output Napoleon. Continue to spam the coliseum with political bait threads! You are employee of the month.

call-centers-in-india.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
My calculus is that Israel basically wrote off the hostages within hours, but as long as Hamas actually still had the hostages then Israel could feign concern and use it to justify their attacks on Gaza.
Very obvious that's exactly what they did...

Wiping out Gaza is the prize, getting back the hostages is a bonus...

Hamass dumbass still doesn't get it... :heh:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
after killing 30 thousand innocent people including 15 thousand children in mere months, flattening 90% of Gaze including schools, mosques, churches, hospitals. Snipers taking out children, mothers, elderly holding white flags on camera . hundreds of Men being stripped naked and marched to death camps.

it's fuk the zionist jews now and forever :pacspit:. Today is their day but one day (and I hope its my lifetime) the powers will equalize and the genociders will answer.

This is why I am pro Iran, the west knows that their racist genocidal colonial project is in serious jeopardy. Iran in 20 years will be a super power and they will share their technology with neighboring countries. Zionist adjacent collaborators like the gulf arabs will also feel the wrath of the region.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Gaza is getting flattened by the day. Any reasonable organization would have unconditional surrendered by now. When the nukes went off in Japan in WWII they surrendered right away because they cared about the survival of their people.

Hamas is a terrorist organization who are doing exactly what we expect terrorists to do.
Japan wasn't under a decades long occupation. There's something about sovereignty that provides a more lucid analysis.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
after killing 30 thousand innocent people including 15 thousand children in mere months, flattening 90% of Gaze including schools, mosques, churches, hospitals. Snipers taking out children, mothers, elderly holding white flags on camera .
Why did Hamas start a war on October 7th?
hundreds of Men being stripped naked and marched to death camps.
Wait. Did this happen?
it's fuk the zionist jews now and forever :pacspit:. Today is their day but one day (and I hope its my lifetime) the powers will equalize and the genociders will answer.

This is why I am pro Iran,
Is this what you support?

the west knows that their racist genocidal colonial project is in serious jeopardy. Iran in 20 years will be a super power and they will share their technology with neighboring countries. Zionist adjacent collaborators like the gulf arabs will also feel the wrath of the region.

Do you want a theocratic islamist super state?

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Why did Hamas start a war on October 7th?

Wait. Did this happen?

Is this what you support?

Do you want a theocratic islamist super state?

man fuk off you blood thirsty piece of shyt, it's obvious you take great joy on the mass killings of those 'sub human moslums'
the difference between the zionist nazis and you zionist liberal hypocrites is marginal
two sides of the same coin

history teaches us that no great power is permanent, you can not subdue the indigenous population forever.
Palestinians will rise again and the settlers will be sent packing

I just hope I am alive to witness it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
man fuk off you blood thirsty piece of shyt, it's obvious you take great joy on the mass killings of those 'sub human moslums'
Where did you get this from?
the difference between the zionist nazis and you zionist liberal hypocrites is marginal
What is zionism?
two sides of the same coin
But you said they’re the same thing
history teaches us that no great power is permanent, you can not subdue the indigenous population forever.
Who is indigenous, here?
Palestinians will rise again and the settlers will be sent packing
There are Palestinian Arab Jewish Israelis, FYI. can you be more specific?
I just hope I am alive to witness it
witness what?