Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Israeli forces kill 3 in West Bank hospital.

• Israeli military says it killed three men in Jenin’s Ibn Sina Hospital in the occupied West Bank, claiming they were members of a “Hamas terrorist cell” planning to carry out terror attacks.
  • A large number of Palestinian civilians have been killed in Israeli attacks on residential homes in the Sabra and Tuffah neighbourhoods of Gaza City, the Wafa news agency reports.

Notice they're wearing civilian clothing.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was interested to see the evidence but dude just talked for 30 minutes
Evidence? Israel doesn't need any evidence. They can lie about 40 beheaded babies and the president will repeat that lie w/o evidence. They can claim a hospital operates at the brain center of Hamas in Gaza to justify their assault and the media repeats it w/o evidence. You can even have Israeli officials and politicians on camera expressing the need to destroy UNRWA to secure a victory and people will still shrug their shoulders over a lack of evidence. The State Department doesn't even need evidence or to investigate a matter as long as Israel says it's true. There are no standards for Israel. They can seemingly do whatever they want and Biden, Kirby and Blinken will go along with it because they're in the bag for Israel.

qyRjPuh.jpeg

Look at how their lies work and how the media repeats them w/o question. Our media institutions are done for.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Evidence? Israel doesn't need any evidence. They can lie about 40 beheaded babies and the president will repeat that lie w/o evidence. They can claim a hospital operates at the brain center of Hamas in Gaza to justify their assault and the media repeats it w/o evidence. You can even have Israeli officials and politicians on camera expressing the need to destroy UNRWA to secure a victory and people will still shrug their shoulders over a lack of evidence. The State Department doesn't even need evidence or to investigate a matter as long as Israel says it's true. There are no standards for Israel. They can seemingly do whatever they want and Biden, Kirby and Blinken will go along with it because they're in the bag for Israel.

qyRjPuh.jpeg

Look at how their lies work and how the media repeats them w/o question. Our media institutions are done for.

So they likely obtained this evidence by torture.

Nice.