MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash

Good ol’ America the villain pretending to play hero

yeap it puts a smile on my face because I hate fake "good guys"

Got no moral authority can't hide behind the little Abrahamic shyt either turn the so called chosen to the damn villains

:damn:they the ones suppose to be prosecuted by the big bad worldly folk for the dumb prophesy to come to pass which affects all three faiths

so " their made up sky daddy wizard to be the hero"

but they doing the prosecution and killing so if that shyt was real what is the sky wizard going to do destroy Israel and America god forbid he be evil too?

shyt is on Greek mythology status now took a long time but father time always win out
the generations to come will throw all that shyt to the bushes:camby: because we will remember this shyt that USA/Israel is doing I will make sure the younger gen will not forget it

So the least we all can do is keep logs of posted articles and videos of interviews of prominent Zionist saying there genocidal stuff and other records of this shyt and put them on flash drives for the future.

just like they keep going over and over the holocaust and not let anyone forget it
this will be in the concussion of mankind to the earth implodes

netyanfukyou should of never quoted that bible passage about Amalek he made it a religious thing should of kept it political

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Who was it that said they don't control the media :mjlol:
I saw the/a apology on an interview with Mark Regev and didn't think much of it but it's crazy that they compare October 7th to the Holocaust any chance they get... but the media is making apologies :dead:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps