Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Wow. That's heavy.
Wow.

I keep tryna tell our ppl,
the rabbithole of high-level geopolitics will shock many.

American indoctrination & US propaganda is so wild.

The hostility towards US patriotism, US foreign policy
and anti-immigration policies from the Global South
and their descendants is extremely valid.

America is absolutely the villain of the story.

Last edited:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
So then by Zionist logic, Micah Johnson was justified for what he did.

American Police historically operate like a terrorist organization that has violently oppressed black people, so it was justified for Micah to indiscriminately kill random police officers in retaliation as "defense of black american people".

We know damn well the MSNBC Democrats would not accept that reasoning as legitimate.

Daps
So then by Zionist logic, Micah Johnson was justified for what he did.

American Police historically operate like a terrorist organization that has violently oppressed black people, so it was justified for Micah to indiscriminately kill random police officers in retaliation as "defense of black american people".

We know damn well the MSNBC Democrats would not accept that reasoning as legitimate.

might is right is never an acceptable stance if its flipped on them

when colonial powers like france got kicked outta haiti, algeria ... they didnt just accept their loss cuz the other side was more resilient or "powerful" to achieve their goals by force - they pivot into economical & political tactics to continue their agenda till this day

yet they love citing that the reason why they could do whatever they want is cuz they were "stronger", more technologically advanced, more "civilized", etc

immoral cowards

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I realize now I only caught of South Africa's lawyer responses and that's cool cause I feel like I know most of what they'd say. Israel tho... I been listening to all 3 hours and GOOD GAWD is this a snoozefest :snooze: To be fair the juicy info is on SA's side but :russell: The younger dude is the only one I've personally heard make a compelling case but I don't understand a lot of the lawyer talk