Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
America’s at war with Yemen now?

This legit killed my mood for a moment.
Then I started thinking how it could provide cover. Israel is on the clock and I really came to ask 'Wtf are they gonna say? I can't help but think they're gonna stink up the joint, and this would insure a bit of breaking news to reroute attention. That's at least my hope :why:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Not a single western media source talking about this. All they talking about is hunter and trump as usual. And I hear SA also gonna charge USA.

Win or lose this is huge and US and Israel have now know with social media they can’t control the narrative
Cat out the bag now. Only people that follow mainstream media like Fox CNN or MSNBC are in the dark. Or still parroting AIPAC talking points

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This legit killed my mood for a moment.
Then I started thinking how it could provide cover. Israel is on the clock and I really came to ask 'Wtf are they gonna say? I can't help but think they're gonna stink up the joint, and this would insure a bit of breaking news to reroute attention. That's at least my hope :why:

I am furious. Yemen is attempting to go after Israeli-linked vessels to stop a genocide and America and its allies are not only abetting a genocide but bombing Yemen. Yemen, in its efforts, have not killed a single human being. Not one. America's bombing tonight has probably killed dozens.

America is a wicked and cruel empire.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Not a single western media source talking about this. All they talking about is hunter and trump as usual. And I hear SA also gonna charge USA.

Win or lose this is huge and US and Israel have now know with social media they can’t control the narrative
America’s at war with Yemen now?
Let’s reflect :sas1:

One positive thing about the lsrael-Palestine conflict in this digital age.

Is that it finally disillusioned a lotta Americans from
American indoctrination and propaganda.

It gave many a peek into why the Global South and their descendants are so hostile when it comes to American patriotism, US foreign policy and anti-immigration political views.

America is the villain of the story.

I repeat, the lsrael-Palestine conflict and America’s leading hand in Palestine’s genocide has disillusioned a lotta Americans who grew up with social media from US propaganda.

This conflict is just one of countless examples of America’s leading role in the instability of the Global South that causes people to end up in America in the first place.

This.
America is a 1000% an EMPIRE and must be understood as such.

To understand America’s consistent harm of the Global South,
one must understand Imperialism.

This lsraeli-Palestine conflict is a clear cut example of America’s bloodthirsty Imperialism reaching the surface because we’re in the social media era.

Many Americans who normally were blinded by US indoctrination and US propaganda are being disillusioned
by accident because of lsrael’s extreme barbaric behavior towards Palestinians being so blatantly condoned by Western Superpowers on a global stage.
All because of America’s strategic interest in the Middle East.

lsraeli Zionists overplayed their hand, thinking their lsraeli propaganda would be enough and destroyed their “antisemitism victim card” for the J€wish Diaspora in the process.

This will harm their ppl in the long run.
To which degree is yet to be seen.

One main positive thing to take from the lsraeli-Palestine conflict.
Is
America and lsrael’s symbiotic colonial relationship being exposed to the general public that kept being denied and falsely dismissed as “antisemitic propaganda”.
America is the villain of the story :ufdup:

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Click on the translate post on this tweet.

The translation will either shock you or not depending on your level of exposure to Israeli zionist :francis:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

lsrael is gonna put up an Oscar worthy performance of gaslighting and performative victimhood at ICJ in The Hague, from a script that we all already know word-for-word because we’ve been gaslighted by them DEVILS countless times when we’ve brought attention to their wicked ways:unimpressed:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
This.
America is a 1000% an EMPIRE and must be understood as such.

To understand America’s consistent harm of the Global South, one must understand
Imperialism.

This lsraeli-Palestine conflict is a clear cut example of America’s bloodthirsty Imperialism reaching the surface because we’re in the social media era.

Many Americans who normally were blinded by US indoctrination and US propaganda are being disillusioned
by accident because of lsrael’s extreme barbaric behavior towards Palestinians being so blatantly condoned by Western Superpowers on a global stage.
All because of America’s strategic interest in the Middle East.

lsraeli Zionists overplayed their hand, thinking their lsraeli propaganda would be enough and destroyed their “antisemitism victim card” for the J€wish Diaspora in the process.

This will harm their ppl in the long run.
To which degree is yet to be seen.

One main positive thing to take from the lsraeli-Palestine conflict. Is America and lsrael’s symbiotic colonial relationship being exposed to the general public that kept being denied and falsely dismissed as “antisemitic propaganda”.

Pay CLOSE ATTENTION to how ppl will judge Yemeni Houthis actions to try to stop the lsraeli genocide of Palestinians.

vs
America’s disgusting warmongering ways in retaliation,
all in the name of
US Imperialism and capitalism.

It will tell you EXACTLY who’s Right-wing, Centrist and Left-wing.

See clearly how cowardly Liberal Centrist politics,
enables (Far) Right-wing Conservative politics to thrive.

This is why radical Left-wing politics are desperately needed.

America is the villain of the story.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

The countries supporting South Africa's claims of GENOCIDE against ISRAEL:

🇧🇴 Bolivia
🇧🇪 Belgium
🇲🇻 The Maldives
🇻🇪 Venezuela
🇳🇦 Namibia,
🇦🇫 Afghanistan
🇦🇱 Albania
🇦🇿 Azerbaijan
🇧🇭 Bahrain
🇧🇩 Bangladesh
🇧🇯 Benin
🇦🇪 United Arab Emirates (UAE)
🇧🇳 Brunei
🇧🇫 Burkina Faso
🇩🇿 Algeria
🇩🇯 Djibouti
🇹🇩 Chad
🇮🇩 Indonesia
🇲🇦 Morocco
🇨🇮 Cote d'Ivoire
🇵🇸 Palestine
🇬🇦 Gabon
🇬🇲 Gambia
🇬🇳 Guinea
Guinea Bissau
🇬🇾 Guyana
🇮🇶 Iraq
🇮🇷 Iran
🇨🇲 Cameroon
🇶🇦 Qatar
🇰🇿 Kazakhstan
🇰🇬 Kyrgyzstan
🇰🇲 Comoros
🇰🇼 Kuwait
🇱🇾 Libya
🇱🇧 Lebanon
🇲🇻 Maldives
🇲🇾 Malaysia
🇲🇱 Mali
🇪🇬 Egypt
🇲🇷 Mauritania
🇲🇿 Mozambique
🇳🇪 Niger
🇳🇬 Nigeria
🇺🇿 Uzbekistan
🇵🇰 Pakistan
🇸🇳 Senegal
🇸🇱 Sierra Leone
🇸🇴 Somalia
🇸🇩Sudan
🇸🇷 Suriname
🇸🇾 Syria
🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia
🇹🇯 Tajikistan
🇹🇬 Togo
🇹🇳 Tunisia
🇹🇷 Turkey
🇹🇲 Turkmenistan
🇺🇬 Uganda
🇴🇲 Oman
🇯🇴 Jordan
🇾🇪 Yemen

The countries DENYING claims of ISRAELI genocide:

🇺🇸 United States
🇬🇧 United Kingdom

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I'm taking bets and polls closes in 20 mins on the over/under of how many times israel lawyers will mention hamas in their presentation today
at the ICJ

I'm going for over 60

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
For the sake of my mental health I’ll skip the Israeli “defense”

I’m just glad they were humiliated in an open court on the international stage.

God bless South Africa, rare courage in a time when every nation is led by self serving despots and oligarchs.

Need them to be officially recognized as genocidal to seal it.

Inshallah.