Daps
Reppin
St louis

Fat c00n peice of shyt.
UKVu0t8.gif

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Dude asked this man several times, Israel REGRETS using the wrong munitions on the refugee camp Christmas eve, but do they APOLOGIZE.

No. No. No. NO

So if he can't identify what munition was used, how can he determine it was the wrong one? Do they not brief their people? Or do they just say "Go out and bullshyt...they'll believe you?"

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
South Africa will submit oral arguments before the ICJ on January 11.

Israel will submit oral arguments before the ICJ on January 12.

Both oral arguments will commence at 4 AM EST.

Recordings will likely be placed on UN TV.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
As far as I'm concerned, MAX BLUMENTHAL and thegrayzone.com are THE apex predator in Israel's information war. Here you have a Jewish owned outlet picking them apart piece by piece-- and they can't/won't even refute it :lupe: The New York Times is on the clock

ReasonableMatic

Daps
South Africa will submit oral arguments before the ICJ on January 11.

Israel will submit oral arguments before the ICJ on January 12.

Both oral arguments will commence at 4 AM EST.

Recordings will likely be placed on UN TV.
I hoped South Africa went second, but I’m here for it :salute:
IMG-1676.gif

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
As far as I'm concerned, MAX BLUMENTHAL and thegrayzone.com are THE apex predator in Israel's information war. Here you have a Jewish owned outlet picking them apart piece by piece-- and they can't/won't even refute it :lupe: The New York Times is on the clock

The Washington Post has quietly removed an outlandish claim by Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant that Hamas battle plans included specific instructions on which Israeli troops should be raped during their October 7 incursion.

But as The Grayzone has revealed, many of the most incendiary claims of sexual violence appear to have been fabricated by Israeli soldiers or members of ultra-Orthodox “rescue organizations” which immediately exploited their newfound prominence to raise millions of dollars.

Further, many residents of frontline kibbutzim and attendees of the Nova music festival were killed by Israeli forces.