Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The one "good" thing that's coming out of this war is how Israel is being exposed on the world stage and shown to be no better than Nazi Germany. This is incredible to watch. They are making so many enemies right now.
They are Nazis. :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Never underestimate the power of boycotts :salute:

I wish our people would have THIS level of solidarity,
meanwhile nikkas can’t even stay tf away from DJ Vlad
:mjcry:

People who don't believe in economic boycotts, are the most vain and superficial people you'll ever meet.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
lsrael and Zionists are underestimating the larger backlash and harm that’s gon’ come to their Diaspora because they’re banking on playing victim being enough.

When that time comes, I’m just gon’ sit back and watch like:
IMG-2165.gif
I don't think they even care about that if they can get the palestinians up outta there.

But yeah.. after all of this I see...

the left/poc probably ain't gonna trust em anymore.
the right/wignats/whites are definitely grinning at this shyt since they consider the jew's their number 1 issue.
and an increased global wariness of em

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
10 of the devils minions smoked overnight by akhis in flip flops after over a month of aerial bombardment :ufdup: :blessed: iof looking funny in the light. But leave it to thecoli generals theyre the best trained military out there :mjlol: yea against a enemy who has no access to weapons, food, or water....and they still smoking them

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
10 of the devils minions smoked overnight by akhis in flip flops after over a month of arial bombardment :ufdup: :blessed: iof looking funny in the light. But leave it to thecoli generals theyre the best trained military out there :mjlol: yea against an enemy who has no access to weapons, food, or water....and they still smoking them
Smokin on that Hanukkah pack :myman:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Never underestimate the power of boycotts :salute:

I wish our people would have THIS level of solidarity,
meanwhile nikkas can’t even stay tf away from DJ Vlad
:mjcry:

People who don't believe in economic boycotts, are the most vain and superficial people you'll ever meet.

Apparently the decision to end the deal was made in 2022 and is unrelated to the Israel-Hamas conflict: