Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
netanyahu had to know that forcing Bidens hand would lead to him losing muslim support in the US.

he wanted to hurt him politcally. Trump might win off this shyt.

even I am inclined to not vote for Biden and i am 1000% aware that anything but a vote for Biden is a vote for Trump and Trump as President would be WAY worse for Palestinians than Biden.

Lose - Lose situation.

:francis:
I keep saying it and will continue to do so.
This shyt is starting to look like one of the most heartbreaking moments I had in my life.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
In addition to supporting the genocide, it seems that amerikkka through the idf is using Gaza as a testing ground for new (and illegal) weapons.

fukking cowards :pacspit:

One positive thing about the lsrael-Palestine conflict in this digital age.

Is that it finally disillusioned a lotta Americans from
American indoctrination and propaganda.

It gave many a peek into why the Global South and their descendants are so hostile when it comes to American patriotism, US foreign policy and anti-immigration political views.

America is the villain of the story.

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
America is the villain of the story.
Which is why the whole Russia vs Ukrainian propaganda was so vile.

Amerikkka is a villain nation, it never gave no fukks about Ukrainian sovereignty or prosperity. It was a power play all along, Putin was simply not dumb. So he held on, and now the landscape will shift in his favor. Chess, not checkers.

Problem is, the US is the one country in which the forefathers gave the people the means to overthrow government. If that is not happening, then that means the american citizens co-sign everything their government does. No other way to look at it.

Last edited: