Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I have been thinking.

Considering how maniac,arrogant,insulated and invincible Israel and IDF are

Location and proximity are the only thing stopping those animals from seriously considering the nuke option and if they were to drop the nuke, They will probably still retain support of majority of congress.

Such is their level of capture of The US legislative and executive body

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Zionists are ugly and they stink :blessed:

you-fat-and-you-ugly-monkey.gif

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Biggest supporters of zionism will always be western christians
yeap, they think by getting sky daddy to show up if all and I mean all Jews

secular ones too go back to Israel then they reject him(Jesus) then they get to rule over them

Religious Jew thinks the same thing but in reverse

but the thing is they want the world to be all Noah hide law compliant so they don't mind the Muslim's or the christian just as long they don't live in Israel unless they willing to turn on

the light switch for them during sabbath so they don't break torah <--- they believe this I'm not making it up

only Zionist Christians will be suckers to do that for them some of them already pick grapes for them for free I kid you not (look it up)

harder to get secular people to do that
you should understand why and who is pushing culture war and why it has a political/religious agenda
ie The Ben Shapiro's of the world only they benefit from the cults

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

"Until recently, most pro-Palestinian demonstrations were banned in Berlin because local authorities feared an outburst of violence or anti-Semitism. But the decision was criticised as breaching the democratic right to freedom of assembly."

"At about 4pm, police pushed into the crowd and, to calls of “shame, shame”, pulled Monika Kalinowska out.
Her sign, written in red, read, “Israel is a terrorist state.”"

"“I am really starting to question whether we actually have freedom of speech in Germany, :mjlol:” said Kalinowska, who described the episode as exasperating."

"After she was frisked and her identification checked, she was told there was nothing wrong with her sign – even though it was confiscated – and she was allowed to leave. She could pick up the sign the next day, police said."

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Every member of congress who voted in favor of that bullshyt resolution or participated in that farce of a hearing should be ashamed. The hysteria and backlash to any criticism of Israel is reaching a ridiculous level. It's unbelievable how far they're willing to go for them. I wouldn't be surprised if they started pushing some HUAC-esque shyt against people who criticize them. That's sure as hell was what that hearing was like.