Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
The silver lining is modern Democrats have definitively been exposed for being hypocrites :obama:. They should never get away with using emotional gaslighting on the basis of being morally superior ever again.

The same Democrats that complain about the Republicans being "paid off" by the NRA do the same shyt when it comes to AIPAC.

The same Democrats that criticize Conservatives for sending nothing but "thoughts and prayers" after school shootings are giving empty "thoughts and prayers" to Palestinian parents that have to hold their dead children in their hands because of American weapons.

History will not be kind to everyone that co-signed this in the same way we look back on apartheid South Africa.

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Are you serious breh:ohhh:

that would explain a lot
check the whois

I don't think it's legal to make that info up when you register a website not 100% sure though

but the city and the region is iceland the name of the person is private though

tin foil hat (I know you didn't ask for all this info)

I think Russians bought this site and got control of this site to be honest :manny:

they just operate out of Iceland

you know they actually think black people are easy to manipulate which is not true I mean you see it during election season and you know how this site became during 2016 election I was a lurker then but noticed alot of shyt
ever been to Russia today (news website) their comment section alot of them post like some posters here:patrice:
Russia gov doesn't bad mouth Israel either alot of white Israelis are Russain decent

bibi's mentor that was a cahbad rabbi was from Russia/urkraine that moved to Brooklyn during ww2

and if your from NYC you know those type of Jews get down that same rabbi's motorcade ran into a kid that was from guyana which what caused the riot

with all that said I hope I'm wrong though I want this site black owned....

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I been pretty indifferent on the topic of that group of people my entire life, that has changed rapidly for me and millions of other people.

If they were trying to keep people from thinking they had all this low key power and influence that they get stereotyped for they are doing a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE job of it.

Them crashing out over this is gonna be the thing that probably blows their cover for good.

All that wealth and power and they were in the shadows. Only really ever talked about in hush tones among some reg folk and those far-right circles.

Now they got too many reg folk starting to pay attention to them.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
check the whois

I don't think it's legal to make that info up when you register a website not 100% sure though
Well it is 100% legal actually. Only cost like $1/ year to have either private or misdirected info for a whois. Which debunks that entire insane essay you wrote past this part.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I still can't get over the bytch ass white house official shedding crocodile tears on cnn for the zionist but He doesn't have any tears left for the palestinians civilians being blown to pieces:hhh:

:gucci:Breh these nikkas have zero self awareness. What is wrong with that emotional fakkit? Where all the tears for the innocent Palestinian children you goofy fakkit?