Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Pentagon spokesperson juelzing and indirectly admitting that the US "intel" about the Hamas tunnels under shifa hospital is just them
parroting the same BS as Israel

Be a stenographer for a foreign ethno state "Beacon of democracy and fredom" my ass:mjlol:I'm so glad how this war is making some countries look funny in the light

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Pentagon spokesperson juelzing and indirectly admitting that the US "intel" about the Hamas tunnels under shifa hospital is just them
parroting the same BS as Israel

Be a stenographer for a foreign ethno state "Beacon of democracy and fredom" my ass:mjlol:I'm so glad how this war is making some countries look funny in the light

3v1u1utu0s561.png

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

A UN peacekeeping force in Gaza? IDF will just undermine it as Netanyahu has said Israel is going to basically stay. A screw you to Blinken who said there should be no re-occupation of Gaza by Israel.

The Germans are also floating that Gaza be administered by Egypt.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

A UN peacekeeping force in Gaza? IDF will just undermine it as Netanyahu has said Israel is going to basically stay. A screw you to Blinken who said there should be no re-occupation of Gaza by Israel.

1. No one I mean NO ONE wants to hear what Germany has to say on ANYTHING. YOU PLAYED A MAJOR ROLE IN ISRAEL actually being a thing.

2. Nominating the UN like you said is a doomed idea from jump, the IDF will continue business as usual, they answer to no one. All it will do is add more boots on the ground which Gazans will actively fight against.

Look at what happens when you leave this to colonial states. Bad idea after another.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The propaganda hasn't always been this blatant has it?
WE just got more receipts than ever. I mean we seeing footage of carnage unfiltered in POV.

IDF soldier claims a calendar is a Hamas schedule. Internet slueths immediately translate what it says within an hour of it being posted

If politicians crack down on tiktok and Twitter, it's a wrap. The only info we getting is through the IDF :francis:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Steelo14

Pro
Daps

This could work but Israel will never go for it. Muslim Brotherhood + Hamas might be even more lethal.