Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
freedom of speech brehs

democracy brehs

ain't the french gung ho bout the cartoons a few years ago? now you can't criticize a foreign government lol

is it oochie wally or one mic

I guarantee you if they passed this bill the French would be out in the streets setting fire to shyt within an hour. Them mfs don't play :heh:

Daps
I guarantee you if they passed this bill the French would be out in the streets setting fire to shyt within an hour. Them mfs don't play :heh:

i hope so

this conflict proved to me that the west, despite their internal differences, are always on code when it comes to pushing policy and legislation to maintain and consolidate their power

i hope the people will push back and resist instead of just being content with reaping the perceived benefits

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Bu bu bu bu they're bombing their own civilians. How in the fukk these folks houses get turned to rubble by the Hamas fortnite units? Wouldn't the hannibal directive mean getting the hostages home safe never mattered?

:sas2:

You gotta understand that there are levels when it comes to these settlements that are on the border of Gaza/West Bank. Those Israeli settlers are expendable cowboys that are there to simply take up space. If they die then more will come. It's kinda how the closer you live to Moscow the less likely you are to feel the pain of Moscow's decisions. Same with Israel. When the IDF rolled in however many hours or days later they were on some :dahell::damn::huhldup::why::whoo::sadcam: type shyt and had no idea how to respond so the higher ups said "Kill them all." And the IDF did.

:ohlawd:
French riots are amazing. Low key... I look forward to them. I hope other nations take inspiration from the French in that regard. In other ways not so much.

i hope so

this conflict proved to me that the west, despite their internal differences, are always on code when it comes to pushing policy and legislation to maintain and consolidate their power

i hope the people will push back and resist instead of just being content with reaping the perceived benefits
Western govs are sooooooo out of step with their citizens. I don't know if this is sustainable.

Bjork always a real one :wow:

Wifey.