Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Whoever is commanding Israel's forces is either performing a sabotage or trying to push the envelope far enough to provoke a wider conflict against Israel.
There are too many of these types of atrocities for it to be solely accidental.

Or they just don’t give a fukk.

Israel aint built my this kind of combat and what makes it even more ridiculous is that they want to broadcast their operations for propaganda but everyone sees the high explosive Three Stooges routine playing out instead.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
True Palestinian liberation will not come from Hamas or any other Islamic fascists (Hezbollah, Iran etc). It has to be a secular grassroots movement, which is exactly what Israel tried to prevent by propping up groups like Hamas.
:mjlol:

The PLO is a travelling circus act

They are actually humiliated worse in their territories than Hamas ever have been

Secular :mjlol:

Take this western babble and :camby:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

The PLO is a travelling circus act

They are actually humiliated worse in their territories than Hamas ever have been

Secular :mjlol:

Take this western babble and :camby:
:yeshrug:

The Palestinians are on their own unless the changing popular opinion can change the West's stance on support for Israel. Arab/Muslim nations are not coming to the rescue for Palestinians. They would have intervened by now.

And Hamas is not enough of a formidable force to end IDF occupation.

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Hamas just shot dead PALESTINIANS looking to move from North Gaza to the South Gaza designated safe zon

They were shot to death by Hamas snipers.

These are the demons that the average Palestinian needs to be freed from.

Those calling for ceasefire must hate the Palestinians. Israel needs to eradicate Hamas completely and save the average Palestinian from this satanic, evil group that will stop at nothing to maintain power.

The tweeter is a well known Arab c00n

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This was the exact point I was making in this thread that people were too brain damaged to comprehend.

Congress has the SOLE POWER to declare war and only Congress can pass huge aid packages.

Only a hand full of government officials have spoken out for Palestine. The VAST MAJORITY of government officials suppose Israel and they have been quite vocal about it.

Trying to blame 1 person for 75 years of the entire government's support is wild.

But I bet none of the people blaming Biden actually called their state representatives and told them not to vote for the aid. Too busy looking the wrong direction.

Most of the people complaining in this thread about Biden aren’t Americans or aren’t citizens and can’t vote anyways. Got no smoke for Saudi Arabia, Egypt, China or whoever the fukk who we were assured were going to come to Palestinian aid.
Biden shares a lot of blame here though too. His rhetoric has been nothing but harmful to Palestinians. He's spread unverified IDF claims, downplayed Palestinian civilian casualties, and advised against calls for a ceasefire/de-escalation. His state department has also tried to press the Qatari PM to tone down on Al Jazeera's reporting. This administration also ignores the various acts by the IDF which should trigger a Lehay law violation. It's not only about aid.

Rashida Tlaib is my congressional rep. And she's been catching hell from both Republicans and Democrats.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Amjad Taha as no credibility. He is nothing more than a propagandist for Israel.

Amjad Taha is one of the figures who is central to Israel’s public diplomacy attempts targeting Arab audiences, specifically regarding the normalization of relations between the kingdom of Bahrain and Israel.

[...]

He is one of the founders of the pro-Israel Sharaka Institute, lobbying for the recognition of the Zionist regime among Arab states.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:yeshrug:

The Palestinians are on their own unless the changing popular opinion can change the West's stance on support for Israel. Arab/Muslim nations are not coming to the rescue for Palestinians. They would have intervened by now.

And Hamas is not enough of a formidable force to end IDF occupation.
Arab nations? They’re a bunch of toothless autocratic dictatorships why would they involve themselves in this conflict the leaders are all about self preservation and have been since Gamal Abdel Nasser died. Arab unity died when he did in 1970.

The US backs most of these dictators too.

Hamas and Gazans will always outlast Israel’s mission they’re going nowhere. 9000 killed and they won’t retreat or surrender.