Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Should Hamas be allowed to continue to torment people? Its fine to be anti-Isreal but nobody should be caping for Hamas.

Should Isreal be allowed to continue to torment people? To blow up children and inspire more of the young population who are pushed further and further into the corners of an open air prison to want to fight or even join hamas.

One side has all the power here. The onus for peace is on the occupiers. Furthermore, Hamas is only in power because Isreal helped create and prop them up to help stop any secual political movement toward establishing a Palastenian state...

Isreal caped harder for Hamas than anybody in this thread to maintain their aparthid.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

This shyt is really a "talking to a brick wall" for everyone involved because the passions and commitment to their side trumps EVERYTHING.

No one is reasonable at this point.
As annoying as the reporter was; the question was "what would have been an appropriate response to the Hamas attack."
If you legit think the answer is, "For Israel to be humbled and out of true consideration for Palestinians, to come to the table, diplomatically, to discuss how not to let this happen again."

Would that be realistic to expect any group of people, oppressor or not, to be open arms ready for diplomatic talk after witnessing your people killed in a surprise coordinated attack? fukk no.

But, stand on your shyt. Say it and don't beat around the bush.

Let me add

For all of us, with respect to intellectual integrity; responding to a question of "Should Israel be allowed free reign to recklessly launch missiles into Gaza without any world criticism?" with this------> "Well, should HAMAS be allowed to massacre 1400 Israelis?"

That is some true cowardly ass shyt.
And that is the problem with attempts by people to have discourse. No one seems to be able to check their bias at the door and be able to clearly answer a question that shows your principles and values.

If I ask you, "So, the sensationalism that the allegations of the Christian School attack where 500 people were killed can be a valid topic of criticism. You seem to be very outspoken about how terrible it is; would you honestly admit you erred in jumping on the sensationalism by not waiting for credible information? What would your stance be if it turns out Hamas is at fault?"
and your response is, "Does it matter, though?! Israel has been bombing them for decades and are causing destruction in other parts of Gaza!"

That is some truly coward as shyt, as well. The moving of the goal posts by people who have had the loudest voices on this shyt is criminal.
It's simple: If you were loud and proud enough to speak on it; accept the challenge to the credibility of what your saying! Answer that question.

"Do you agree that Palestinians are currently going through apartheid?"
"Do you agree that what Hamas did was wrong, barbaric and absolutely harmful to the Palestinians they allege to fight for?"
"Do you agree that Israel was a stolen land, taken away from native Palestinians who controlled and governed their land?"
"Do you agree that if a person was criticizing Israel for not showing the 'beheaded children' because of the sensationalism and its effects, you've committed to the same energy being utilized to criticize the allegations that Israel bombed and destroyed the Christian Hospital in Gaza and there should be proof shown of the 500 bodies in the area of the blast?"
"Do you agree that, if credible evidence is shown to conclude that Hamas was responsible for the incident that became the poster child for 'proof of genocide', that you should question the validity and intention of the same vehicles of that information related to other incidents Israel is blamed for?"
"Do you believe, the Israeli government has a responsibility to ensure Palestinians receive humane treatment and a part of the democratic power to shape Israel?"
"Do you agree that, even if everyone agrees that the creation of the state of Israel back in 1948 was an unfair and destructive development, it is unrealistic and probably wrong to believe the current Israeli citizens should completely leave the land and give it up?"
"Do you agree that, if the parties to the conflict or debate or conversation enter into the dialogue already believing the other party is EVIL or incapable of being right at all, that that is harmful, wrong and already the antithesis of any type of conflict resolution?"

AND THE NUMBER 1 QUESTION: "Do you acknowledge that you could actually be wrong and if you are truly confident in your position, you are open to challenges to that stance and accept the responsibility to explain your stance clearly, succinctly and be able to source what you are citing as fact?"

Take any of these questions and hold them up to the loudest people on all sides, you'll have a few people who will stand on their stance and give you clear answers. And you'll have a majority of the people moving goal posts, and most likely exposing their ignorant, surface level and bias heavy opinion that's 98% bullshyt and 1% substance and 1% horseshyt.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This shyt is really a "talking to a brick wall" for everyone involved because the passions and commitment to their side trumps EVERYTHING.

No one is reasonable at this point.
As annoying as the reporter was; the question was "what would have been an appropriate response to the Hamas attack."
If you legit think the answer is, "For Israel to be humbled and out of true consideration for Palestinians, to come to the table, diplomatically, to discuss how not to let this happen again."

Would that be realistic to expect any group of people, oppressor or not, to be open arms ready for diplomatic talk after witnessing your people killed in a surprise coordinated attack? fukk no.

But, stand on your shyt. Say it and don't beat around the bush.
How about you look at it in a way that maybe Israel shouldnt of starved and deprived Palestine for years prior to this, to where Hamas attacks them In retaliation to this?

If i punch you in the face every day for 364 days out of the year and on the 365th day you punch back, but now I say youre the bad guy because you hit me, so now I can use a baseball bat to break your knees and arms next time I see you and tell the world “look what he made me do! He hit me! I have to defend myself!”

Does any of that seem justified?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Iran backed groups have attacked US forces quite a few times over the past day.

At this rate, we are about to be in this shyt. Going to see what Biden says tonight. I'd be interested if it's beyond just a general statement of "support for Israel".

It's actually in the US interest to see the Israel government, in its current form, overthrown and removed and replaced with a leftist to moderate government that believes in giving Palestinians autonomy and peace. Because of the bullshyt Israel is doing, other surrounding countries who they were seeking to normalize relationships with find it politically impossible domestically to justify it to their now enraged populations. It further strengthens the anti-west forces in those countries as well because they can say look at how Israel treats people and who supports them? The US. So now more anti-US governments like Iran, can find more local support for more aggressive actions toward the US given our support of Israel. Before you know it, we are dragged into a conflict over this shyt.

Last edited:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Yeah, it's disappointing, but I've been hearing that he has presidential ambitions and it looks like he might be positioning himself. :francis:

Elect a president with suicidal ideation, brehs

That bum ain't sniffing the white house

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
giphy.gif