Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
It's quite insane how these same fukks will cry for human rights!

The audacity to say anything after this but we know they will. They're sick in the head.

The amount of kids who have died in the last week. They can never ever speak.

The Jew cries out in pain while he stabs you in the back - Old polish saying

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
there isn't a single person who can explain why that place is still being bombed without sounding like a psychopath

and like i was saying earlier when they "postponed" the ground invasion, they wanted to continue bombing the fukk outta that place, they would've had to stop/slow down once their troops got in there and they wouldn't have been able to clap as many civilians indiscriminately

The entire goal is to pack as many of those people in one area as possible and bomb the fukk out of them, even if the rest of the world can get them to stop they'll just take over all of the evacuated land and force them to live in an even smaller plot of land

im keeping tabs on all the people i know IRL who are still posting Israel sob stories :scust: you gotta be a special kind of delusional to not realize they BEEN got their getback and the rest of this shyt is just mass genocide
2008 2012 2014 2016 and now 2023

Hospitals and school were bombed then

Every few years they bomb the hell out of gaza

For the first time we saw isreali citizen at the festivals take L and the whole world went crazy

Just cause a blue eye white wimmin got killed

Taco

All Star
Daps
There are some sus ass replies/accounts in here. One thing is clear the Russians are winning the cyber war :francis:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
You're thinking logically.

Neither Jews, nor Muslims, in that area, are.

They're both out for blood.​
I hear that, but even a mad man knows 1+1 equals 2 right????

Honestly this is all fascism. This is Trumps and Netanyahu's wet dream. I'm worried about the evangelicals who want this to be the war that brings Armageddon. Seems like non whites are advancing too fast and another war is needed to keep them in check(sarcasm). And ironically or unironically the same people chanting "Jews will not replace us" are stanning Isreal. This is all fukked up. All kinds of wacky, and aside from the Israeli victims who were brutally murderd, the Palestinians are the real victims here...

Personally I'd round up a bunch of Jewish, Christian, and Muslim kids I deem as future leaders, maybe in the range of 10 - 18. Start sending them to camps outside Isreal for 2 months every 6 months for the next few years. These kids are going to bond. Have them playing on teams together. Sharing dorms. Eating together. Seeing the world together. Get these kids to bond early, say fukk the "system" and start creating an Isreal/Palestinian that doesn't rule with religion. If everyone 30 and over is fukked, save the kids. Let them step up and be the change. But until they realize it's the definition if insanity to continue on like this, nothing will change.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
In few hours IDF spokesman will deny that hospital bombing

Will probably blame Hamas

They do this every time a hospital or school is bombed