Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At this point the question now becomes..

How many innocent people can Israel kill before people turn on them? How much collateral damage do they they to cause before people say they went too far? The 2004 Tsunami killed in Indonesia killed 230,000 people. The Haiti earthquake killed 300,000. So it would have to push past those numbers.

Basically Israel is probing to see how many they can kill.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At this point the question now becomes..

How many innocent people can Israel kill before people turn on them? How much collateral damage do they they to cause before people say they went too far? The 2004 Tsunami killed in Indonesia killed 230,000 people. The Haiti earthquake killed 300,000. So it would have to push past those numbers.

Basically Israel is probing to see how many they can kill.
Anyone who would do something about it is more concerned with America in the cut than they are with Israel separately. America at the very least has to let Israel stand alone, but they won't.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
“Go down, for your people, whom you brought up out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves. 8 They have turned aside quickly out of the way that I commanded them"

“I have seen this people, and behold, it is a stiff-necked people. 10 Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may burn hot against them and I may consume them"

God should've kept his foot on their neck. Moses never should've caped for them.:hubie:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This is new spin on twitter is trash

Last week, HAMAS had logistical capability to simultaneously sneak in to and ake out military outposts, under the guise of a misslie bombardment, of one the most technologically advanced nations in history.......but now HAMAS is misfiring their missiles into buildings. And they're firing said missiles, right next to ammunition stockpiles, that are being kept at a high traffic hospital, that holds thousands of none combatants.

:comeon: Its far easier to sell that HAMAS is the one doing most of civilian airstrikeonin Gaza. That way, you'd only have to explain why HAMAS decided to stop attacking the IDF.