Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This is a pathetic lie and just flat out false no single amount has been spent of those funds and it can only be used on medicine and food with strict supervision.
Will you admit you are lying and recant your statement?

You know he won't.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iran is gully though and you dont know it.

I dont think @BucciMane has a better answer how to free hostages in Iran. but Iran has been known to plot on American terror attacks (and I think they have a role in 9/11 people dont want to discuss) using Mexican cartels and shyt. They stalk targets in Europe (UK, GER, FR, Turkey) and USA/CAN.

They are NOT fukking around and are a major threat to the USA
I used to think they were trolling calling you a shill.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Should the US hand over Texas, New Mexico, California, Nevada back to Mexico? I want to see how consistent your position is.

"By its terms, Mexico ceded 55 percent of its territory, including the present-day states California, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, most of Arizona and Colorado, and parts of Oklahoma, Kansas, and Wyoming."
We acquired those regions in a treaty you fakkit
They have been our ally, neighbor and trade partners for centuries
Can you say the same about the Israel-Palestine relationship?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This is a pathetic lie and just flat out false no single amount has been spent of those funds and it can only be used on medicine and food with strict supervision.
Will you admit you are lying and recant your statement?

Who is and how are they validating this?

-They can only be used for verifiable purchases of humanitarian needs like food & medicine

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Some Israelis being transported into Gaza.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This thread is just nauseating.
Imagine North America being in this type of turmoil, and u got other nikkas from the other side of the globe arguing talking about about what's happening getting into squabbles just so they can be right.

Just nah man I'm out
shyt is horrible.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

fukk Biden. Israeli settlers and security spent the summer terrorizing Palestinians in the West Bank burning down homes and killing kids, and he wasn't holding press conferences to condemn them. They form governments with wannabe Nazis like Ben Gvir, Bezalel Smotrich and Avi Maoz and we still bow to them. And push their propaganda. Tired of this.