Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure why people post this stuff, it's like Mexico showing a map of their country showing California, Texas, New Mexico etc... as being part of Mexico.
You lost it through war. Move on....unless you think you can fight again to reclaim your land.
Do they expect Israel to give back land it got through war? Who does that?

what kinda colonizer babble is this :dahell:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You think there are galactic wars going on as we speak? You go to another planet and they will have you as a slave :mjlol:
Nah I’m learn how to raise my ki and do the kamehameha wave and galic gun and defend myself appropriately…..

:sadcam: :dead:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
what kinda colonizer babble is this :dahell:
Should the US hand over Texas, New Mexico, California, Nevada back to Mexico? I want to see how consistent your position is.

"By its terms, Mexico ceded 55 percent of its territory, including the present-day states California, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, most of Arizona and Colorado, and parts of Oklahoma, Kansas, and Wyoming."

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Biden administration has already helped Iran by unlocking $6 billion and giving it back to them. Giving it to a major terrorist state. Absolutely idiotic decision.

Iran has been the biggest threat to the U.S. and the world for years.
This is a pathetic lie and just flat out false no single amount has been spent of those funds and it can only be used on medicine and food with strict supervision.
Will you admit you are lying and recant your statement?