Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dont brother me...you no p*ssy getting fakkit :mjlol:

And you think Palestinians need a career johns sympathy :dahell:

Buying sex slaves and thinks nikkas need his thoughts :dead:

Guess its easy to live a john life when ya dads sold ya moms on the weekend's :mjlol:

Since you can't read what you quoted my masseuse owns her business and I don't fukk her.

But this thread is about Palestinians suffering. Get your slack jaw knuckle dragging ass out of here. This is also the part of the thread where you turn your phone sideways and see my reppin to see where I live.. :snoop:

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Look around you. We are awash in the the brightest minds with the hottest takes right here, right now on thecoli.com. :skip:
The thread itself has started to meander around other topics like protests here, history lessons, brehs in competition to prove they're right/smarter, etc. I'm interested in the latest updates in particular.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
There wouldn't have been a need for negotiations if Arabs hadn't tried to exterminate the Jews in 1947....and lost.

Also, before anyone starts strawmanning me, I don't agree with Israel's response and think Hamas is just using the Palestinians as shields for their BULLSHYT because they're p*ssy.​

You have no idea what happened in 47 and what preceded it

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The thread itself has started to meander around other topics like protests here, history lessons, brehs in competition to prove they're right/smarter, etc. I'm interested in the latest updates in particular.

What I'm hearing is that you have not prepared your mental for the mandatory intellectual hand holding?

Have you stepped into the cerebral dojo without properly ensuring your body is ready to receive the necessary cross anal moral pageantry?

Are you not prepared to absorb the gaze of a thousand brehs telling you exactly what's popping like lip gloss?

You aint ready, breh. :skip:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
20231016-115415.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
There wouldn't have been a need for negotiations if Arabs hadn't tried to exterminate the Jews in 1947....and lost.

Also, before anyone starts strawmanning me, I don't agree with Israel's response and think Hamas is just using the Palestinians as shields for their BULLSHYT because they're p*ssy.​

best time you'll spend all day :hubie: