Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I thought we cared about women and children suffering :ohhh:
I personally do.

Moving people is not suffering

Concentration camps are suffering
Being forcibly moved isn't pleasant but that is the only way to reverse colonization.

People wouldn’t be just “moved” :stopitslime:
They just "moved" to get there. They can just "move" to get out. Like I said before, plenty of pro Israel nations have the means to absorb 10 million people amongst them.

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
btw its funny how y'all americans are talking like your country isn't the most evil on the world, y'all stole the land from native americans, y'all destroyed afghanistan, iraq, libya. Killed nearly hundred of thousands of civilians in afghanistan and iraq, old people, little kids. Raped.

y'all just as bad l

There's no "ya'll."

I'm black, and I was born in the United States in 1986. What the fukk any of us have to do with George Washington and shyt? No one can decide when and where they're born.

That's why this war is so senseless.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I personally do.

Being forcibly moved isn't pleasant but that is the only way to reverse colonization.

They just "moved" to get there. They can just "move" to get out. Like I said before, plenty of pro Israel nations have the means to absorb 10 million people amongst them.
Israel has nuclear weapons. Good luck with your ethnic cleansing plan.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You are sitting pretty comfortable where you are.

You “just move” cause the history that got you there was unfair in your favor.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
btw its funny how y'all americans are talking like your country isn't the most evil on the world, y'all stole the land from native americans, y'all destroyed afghanistan, iraq, libya. Killed nearly hundred of thousands of civilians in afghanistan and iraq, old people, little kids. Raped.

y'all just as bad l

What country are you from?

I think homie is a floppy head. Didn't yall do the First Nations Peoples just as dirty? Yall still finding kids bodies out there, eh?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just watched an aljazeera documentary on the 6 day war and them arab nations were on some cowardly shyt. They had all them chances to take israel out from 1947-1981 and damn near fumbled it time after time. Israel dropped bombs on Iraq when they were developing their own nuclear reactor with France and ain't do shyt.

How is Hamas giving Israel more trouble then big nations with huge militaries :mindblown:
Israel is the size it is today because the Arab armies got their ass beat. Including the most lopsided war in modern history (six day war). Even the Yom Kippur war they got washed at the end. Yet Africans in this thread think the Egyptians or Iranians are going to step in and save the Gazans like some sort of marvel movie. :mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Israel is the size it is today because the Arab armies got their ass beat. Including the most lopsided war in modern history (six day war). Even the Yom Kippur war they got washed at the end. Yet Africans in this thread think the Egyptians or Iranians are going to step in and save the Gazans like some sort of marvel movie. :mjlol:

Super Habibi's unite! :ohlawd:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps

Egypt of 2023 is better equipped then the Egypt under Gamal Abdel Nasser and so is Iran....if they were to step in and join gaza against Israel then they could beat them....problem is that damn near every western country is going to come for Israels aid and WW3 might really pop off then :francis: