Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So supposedly that girl Is alive. I mean why would take a dead body back with them . Might be :duck: though now that they know she's German

She was folded like Origami on that one video. This is quite a shock to me.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If you support Haiti’s independence, does the killing of every French white person on Hispaniola upset you?

What about the Mau Mau killing British settler families in the Kenyan “White Highlands” they stole?

Algerians setting off bombs in cafes targeting Pieds Noirs (French settlers) in Algiers

:ehh:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
@ReasonableMatic does not believe terrorists like HAMAS are a problem. He has an issue with me wanting Israel to wipe out HAMAS from the face of the earth.
He is either a terrorist or a terrorist sympathizer. This website needs to put him on a watch list.

You supporting israel makes you a terrorist supporter and sympathizer as well. :ufdup:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
You make a great case for Hamas' recent actions. They have been under attack for decades.

/thread
man, I read this article on Al Jazeera about why the attack should NOT come as surprise. check out this excerpt from the article.

it comes from the U.N.

"International law prohibits states from “any military occupation, however temporary”. United Nations General Assembly Resolution 37/43 also reaffirms that people struggling for independence and liberation from colonial rule have the right to do so using “all available means, including armed struggle”.

In other words, Operation Al-Aqsa Flood is part of the armed Palestinian struggle provoked by the Israeli occupation and colonialism"

90% of casualties in war are civilian and I by no means condone women and children being killed, but this article does seem to justify the invasion. matter of fact, it seems to encourage it.

I remember reading a bit about Frantz Fanon and how he mentioned how colonialism should be met with violence. Something I read from the wretched earth.

Last edited: