Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The Palestinians have been living under apartheid for decades, lack of freedom of movement, no access to clean water and electricity and being displaced by israelis in their homes. The same racists who hate black people and are the strongest bigots all seem to be on the side of israel that is a huge red flag for me, i condemn the loss of life by hamas terrorists but Israeli government has blood on their hands.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
The civilians; the situation is too complex tbh.

Tbh in this day and age violence isn't the answer, but it's the result of decades of oppression of Palestinians.
Over the years I have always heard of their conflict but never knew who they were or what it was about. I always unknowingly thought the Israelites were the victims and the side 2 b on cuz of the bible.
Imma talk 2 the only Arabs iknow n c what they say about this war

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
There's been A LOT of tit for tat going on behind the scenes that ordinary news watching folks don't know and it centers around:

1. Ukraine/Russia
2. Russia/Wagner PMC
3. Iran and Armenia

Israel has been involved in ALL of these three situations.

Ukraine sent down some commandos to attack Wagner units in fukking Africa with Israeli support which is why Egypt is rumbling and why Russia is dealing very sternly with Israel as well as China who doesn't want bullshyt popping off in Africa.

Israel supplied weapons and intelligence to Azerbaijan and help them outmaneuver Iran and Armenia with the earlier conflict. Iran has been deadly focused on payback.

Israel helping shipping weapons secretly up to Ukraine and helping the US with logistics within Syria much to Russia and Iran's chagrin. Nevermind the random ass bombings Israel has been doing against Lebanon in the name of chasing Hezbollah.

This is all PAYBACK coming out.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Over the years I have always heard of their conflict but never knew who they were or what it was about. I always unknowingly thought the Israelites were the victims and the side 2 b on cuz of the bible.
Imma talk 2 the only Arabs iknow n c what they say about this war
One thing you should know, is that England put the battery pack in this conflict.

No Smoke for England, it's crazy to me.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

I don't give a fukk what you think, fakkit.

I been had my stripes for well over twenty years and I still know people who work diplomatic and military cables.

It's you dumb motherfukkers that are gonna be fukked if this goes sideways on the US..I'll be just fine.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I been had my stripes for well over twenty years and I still know people who work diplomatic and military cables.

It's you dumb motherfukkers that are gonna be fukked if this goes sideways on the US..I'll be just fine.
:mjlol: Ok private Pyle.

full-metal-jacket-private-pyle.gif

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russians have warned the Israelis that if the US gets involved that Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon will immediately go to war. Nevermind Turkey already warning the US to stay out of it as well.

1. IDF has already called up 300k reservists to report in for combat duty.
  2. Israeli homes bordering Lebanon are already being evacuated as the IDF already knows what’s coming.
  3. Egypt is recalling all military personnel on leave to report back to duty with combat readiness drills to be carried out immediately.
  4. Iran has already warned if attacked that they’re hitting Israel with ballistic missiles.

...why would the US "get involved"?

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Imo, this will likely lead to a greater war in the Middle East.

Hamas has exposed a lot of Israel's vulnerabilities. You can expect Hezbollah (Lebanon), Syria and Iran to to enter at some point (and Egypt once they have been weakened). US warships have been mobilized to act as a deterrent. If Israel is bent on wiping out Gaza, then it will be an all out war. For now, it will be the above mentioned countries drawing out an attritional war. US will support with logistics and weaponry.

They can't manage both Israel and Ukraine. Two potential major wars under Democratic warhawks. I've said on this forum not too long ago that a lot of these geopolitical issues can lead to World War 3 under them.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
There's been A LOT of tit for tat going on behind the scenes that ordinary news watching folks don't know and it centers around:

1. Ukraine/Russia
2. Russia/Wagner PMC
3. Iran and Armenia

Ukraine sent down some commandos to attack Wagner units in fukking Africa with Israeli support which is why Egypt is rumbling and why Russia is dealing very sternly with Israel as well as China who doesn't want bullshyt popping off in Africa.

Israel supplied weapons and intelligence to Azerbaijan and help them outmaneuver Iran and Armenia with the earlier conflict. Iran has been deadly focused on payback.

Israel helping shipping weapons secretly up to Ukraine and helping the US with logistics within Syria much to Russia and Iran's chagrin. Nevermind the random ass bombings Israel has been doing against Lebanon in the name of chasing Hezbollah.

It figures. Hamas ain't got no real Intel. They need the other elite powers to help them do this.

The question is, will the US bomb back as Israel isn't cool looking like bytches. I've always said, Africa is a white supremacist powerplay. As long as the white supremacists have their feet on the necks of Africa, it's always going to be globally useless as a political power. Wagner going there alone as a support is a white supremacist threat. The question is. We know Russia ain't no different when in comes to their belief in white supremacy. So what's their end game. More than likely to be the top dogs among whites.

I don't believe starving out Gaza is anywhere close to the right move for Israel. This just triggers all of the other sub groups in the middle east to attack Israel. While having things like an iron dome helps, they can make shyt real tough, real fast when they have top tier weapons and intelligence to attack.

I believe starving out is always the worst move on the board. It's heinous and most of the victims are young and have nothing to do with the war.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Russians have warned the Israelis that if the US gets involved that Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon will immediately go to war. Nevermind Turkey already warning the US to stay out of it as well.

1. IDF has already called up 300k reservists to report in for combat duty.
  2. Israeli homes bordering Lebanon are already being evacuated as the IDF already knows what’s coming.
  3. Egypt is recalling all military personnel on leave to report back to duty with combat readiness drills to be carried out immediately.
  4. Iran has already warned if attacked that they’re hitting Israel with ballistic missiles.
@The M.I.C., 🐐 poster. No one else comes close.

Looking forward to your coverage.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Man, this one ain't looking good. I am hearing we got about 50 groups within America ready to attacking including the white extremists groups.

A lot of shyt could pop off on New Years Eve. It would be best to avoid major US cities in key events come December for the regular everyday folk.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

1. Ukraine/Russia
2. Russia/Wagner PMC
3. Iran and Armenia

This guy knows…
:wow: :ohlawd: