Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
They need to go ahead and have a full out war and finish it.
This up down shyt over that crappy piece of land no bigger then New Jersey getting stale.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Apparently the US asked Israel to send artillery to Ukraine and the Israelis are severely lacking in it right now, and they need to save up in case Hezbollah/Iran or even Egypt attacks them. The Palestinians timed this attack with Iranian intelligence assets and by taking hundreds of Israeli hostages into Gaza, theyre baiting them into a ground war, without being able to use what little artillery they have left. Brilliant move tbh Israel is gonna have to fire or even arrest a bunch of people in their military cause this is an epic fukk up. Its almost like they saw Russia fukking up and said "hold my beer"

You gotta respect that level of strategy. Literally put them in a no win scenario. :wow:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently the US asked Israel to send artillery to Ukraine and the Israelis are severely lacking in it right now, and they need to save up in case Hezbollah/Iran or even Egypt attacks them. The Palestinians timed this attack with Iranian intelligence assets and by taking hundreds of Israeli hostages into Gaza, theyre baiting them into a ground war, without being able to use what little artillery they have left. Brilliant move tbh Israel is gonna have to fire or even arrest a bunch of people in their military cause this is an epic fukk up. Its almost like they saw Russia fukking up and said "hold my beer"

But Israel have sent nothing to Ukraine? What are you on about breh.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
But Israel have sent nothing to Ukraine? What are you on about breh.

US took 300,000 artillery shells stored in Israel that was for use either by us or the Israelis in case of war with Iran to give to Ukraine, Israel ordered more from Elbit but they're due to arrive in 2024. Hamas surprise attacked during this gap

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I don’t understand this. The Native Americans stood on business plenty of times and got wiped out. Same as thousands of innocent Gazan women and children are going to get wiped out now.

I swear Twitter is just a competition on who can say the dumbest shyt.
There is a difference you're not seeing.

Indian American at the end lost because of demographic reasons.

This is not the dynamic between Palestinians and Israelis.

Unless Israel does a genocide of Palestinians, something worse than what happened to Indian Americans, a genocide like the one the british did in Tasmania, Palestinians ain't gonna be wiped out. A lot are gonna die, but they still gonna bet here in numbers, contrary to indians americans.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
That's it?
400 Afro-Palestinians living among millions of people who look different from them?
Of course there will be ignorance

Bruh this happens everywhere
When I visited Africa back in the day,I witnessed Africans using all kinda slurs for Indians and Arabs
I won't attribute it to racism though
Xenophobia maybe

Afro-Palestinians were the main ones tooling up and kicking up dust since the 1930's

221106-fatima-bernawi.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

US took 300,000 artillery shells stored in Israel that was for use either by us or the Israelis in case of war with Iran to give to Ukraine, Israel ordered more from Elbit but they're due to arrive in 2024. Hamas surprise attacked during this gap
Someone must have got the drop. I expect the mossad to attack America for this mishaps.