Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:russ: Did u just reach out to your daddy? :mjlol:This is literally your moment to shine smmfh
Man up and rep your block don’t get all squirrelly now

Stand on business nicca

SHUT YO BIITCHASS UP HOE

NAZIS GONE BE OUTTED SOMETHIN SERIOUS ROUND THIS SHIIT

WHAT KIND OF A FAGOT THINKS ITS COOL TO MAKE A MOCKERY OF KIDS DYIN?

@Houston911 DONE BANNED THAT WANNABE HITLER HELLA TIMES, AND THE FACT THAT ITS NOT PERMANENT IS MIND BOGGLIN

IMA SHINE THAT LIGHT FO LIFE MUFUCCA

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
They're both sand CACs, one is pastier because of mixing with Euro cave genetics...

Neither is a friend of the black community and none of this is likely to effect you...

In other words, grab your popcorn and enjoy the show...
How are Palestinians anti-black?
Enlighten me
Most of them are born and die in their own country

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Apparently the US asked Israel to send artillery to Ukraine and the Israelis are severely lacking in it right now, and they need to save up in case Hezbollah/Iran or even Egypt attacks them. The Palestinians timed this attack with Iranian intelligence assets and by taking hundreds of Israeli hostages into Gaza, theyre baiting them into a ground war, without being able to use what little artillery they have left. Brilliant move tbh Israel is gonna have to fire or even arrest a bunch of people in their military cause this is an epic fukk up. Its almost like they saw Russia fukking up and said "hold my beer"

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
How are Palestinians anti-black?
Enlighten me
Most of them are born and die in their own country

Nisreen Salem is an Afro-Palestinian from Egypt who has been mocked due to her skin colour and hair for most of her young life. The 25 year old is one of at least 400 Afro-Palestinians from Nigeria, Egypt, Chad, Senegal and Sudan who live within the walls of occupied Jerusalem’s Old City, adjacent to Al-Aqsa Mosque compound.

“The hardest part was when I started hating everything about myself because I was being pointed at and attacked verbally by both Palestinians and Jews everywhere I went,” she told me. “We face double the harassment and double the racism for being Palestinian and for being black.”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
SHUT YO BIITCHASS UP HOE

NAZIS GONE BE OUTTED SOMETHIN SERIOUS ROUND THIS SHIIT

WHAT KIND OF A FAGOT THINKS ITS COOL TO MAKE A MOCKERY OF KIDS DYIN?

@Houston911 DONE BANNED THAT WANNABE HITLER HELLA TIMES, AND THE FACT THAT ITS NOT PERMANENT IS MIND BOGGLIN

IMA SHINE THAT LIGHT FO LIFE MUFUCCA

Well now in many eyes israel is the nazi's now...:sas2: but you wont admit that will you???