Israel bars Ilhan Omar & Rashida Tlaib from entry after Trump tweet; Tlaib rejects humanitarian visa

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Bruh you know how much disdain... how much contempt you have to have for someone... to ask GOD... the most beneficent, benevolent, the highest good... to not just KILL a man... oh no... to bring him to RUIN. To see everything he loves crumbled.

This man has not only supported the genocide and humiliation of her people, he personally blocked her granddaughter from seeing her. That lady needs to be the gatekeeper on his judgement day

Hope God heard that request with the :mjlit:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Yeah, I'm sure that the perceived anti-Semitism of Omar and Tlaib is the reason they're being denied visas.:Whitepls:

:phillaff:Doing a bang-up job of keeping out the anti-semites.

That's because the real chosen people aren't the ones occupying Israel. It's a White Supremacist apartheid state.

Imagine WE'RE the ones giving Israel billions of dollars in handouts, only for them to tell us what we can and can't do.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I had read that Atlantic article already. No one can say The Atlantic is a liberal rag when they give a platform to so many shytty conservative writers - Frum, Flanagan, and Salam come to mind immediately, only Friedersdorf keeps it at all quality for that side.