Israel bars Ilhan Omar & Rashida Tlaib from entry after Trump tweet; Tlaib rejects humanitarian visa

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i'm less troubled by the ban from entering israel and more upset that two congressmen who don't want to visit israel and just want to visit palestine, can't get into palestine without passing through israel. i know it's apartheid and the racist israelis doing what cacs everywhere do, but it just really hit me that you can't even visit palestine unless their racist daddy approves. wow.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Hill
11 mins ·
BREAKING: The grandmother of Rep. Rashida Tlaib, did not mince words about President Trump in a recent interview after he roped her into a heated back and forth with her granddaughter following the Israeli government's decision to bar her from entering the territory: "May God ruin him."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Tlaib's grandmother to Trump: 'May God ruin' you
"Trump tells me I should be happy Rashida is not coming. May God ruin him."

:whew:
:wow:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
if they're going to behave like this then a one state solution is the only answer. so you're banning people and calling them anti-semites (even though talib is a semite herself) because they support a one-state solution then you should stop acting like palestine is a part of israel if the idea is so abhorrent to you. if you control the borders it's your country.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i'm less troubled by the ban from entering israel and more upset that two congressmen who don't want to visit israel and just want to visit palestine, can't get into palestine without passing through israel. i know it's apartheid and the racist israelis doing what cacs everywhere do, but it just really hit me that you can't even visit palestine unless their racist daddy approves. wow.
That’s the meat and potatoes of it all and both congress women are exposing that shyt 80 fold towards the world where the media for years failed to address

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
That’s the meat and potatoes of it all and both congress women are exposing that shyt 80 fold towards the world where the media for years failed to address
when i was reading those tweets from nuttyahoo about how other countries ban people who they feel are a threat to their country. and i'm like yeah ok, i don't agree but that's your prerogative as a country, but these people don't want to visit your country. they are being forced to visit your country so that they can get approval to go to their ultimate destination. if you weren't racist apartheid loving a$$holes (don't think we forgot you were apartheid south africa's best friend) they could take their israel ban on the chin and say "oh well, we'll just go there from our other ally jordan."